Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    If D. Carr were to be released,
    I could see him signing with Denver to be reunited with his former OC Bill Musgrave,
    now Denver's OC to rekindle his career.

Keenum could be released if uninjured and his cap could go towards Carr's cap.
    Or keep Keenum, sign Carr (make cap room- Bye Bye D. Thomas)
    then at the end of the year re-sign the best of the two with Kelly in the wings.

"But offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave's role in Carr's development has been undersold.
    Musgrave was ousted from Minnesota despite having overseen a major leap in quarterback
    bust Christian Ponder's productivity. After a year as Eagles quarterback coach, Musgrave
    has brought more spread principles to the Raiders. Carr passes almost exclusively out of shotgun, and it's not rare at all to see Oakland have an empty backfield."

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...igent-coaching
    If Musgrave is still here after this season than Elway needs to be fired.

It is has clear this year that Musgrave is clueless about the strengths of this year's offense.

Coaches we repeatedly try to squish square pegs into round holes do not belong in the NFL
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      If Musgrave is still here after this season than Elway needs to be fired.

It is has clear this year that Musgrave is clueless about the strengths of this year's offense.

Coaches we repeatedly try to squish square pegs into round holes do not belong in the NFL
      I agree. I’ve been more upset with Musgrave than the other coaches because of this reason.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

If Oakland released him I’d try and have a car waiting in the parking lot.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          If Oakland released him I’d try and have a car waiting in the parking lot.
          Well that would be two Carr’s in the parking lot....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Well that would be two Carr’s in the parking lot....
            I about spit my drink, good one.:thumb:
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Take a look again. His 2015 and 2016 season stats are almost identical. His 2017 number were down but still good numbers. Especially when you compare them to what we have had his the past couple years. You have to look at the bigger picture and see why his numbers were down. That D in Oak has been a huge let down. Couldn’t get off the field and forced Oak to play behind a lot. Carr’s best numbers were with Musgrave.... where is he now? Denver.
              Yeah, and if Cooper hadn't dropped so many passes he'd have been All-Pro again
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
              X