Top 5 Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    From what I've seen he's made all of the throws when needed. His completion % is currently the highest it's been (if you stretch it over an entire season) at 64.6%, however his yards per attempt are the lowest it's ever been. 16 touchdowns, but 8 interceptions.

Considering the amount of time he's missed, I think those are reasonable, but you'd definitely like to see his Int numbers go down. And his yards per attempt go up.

He's currently on pace for 4,779 yards, 43 touchdowns and 21 interceptions.
    That doesnt seem bad for his first year back at all. That production at 20 to 22 mill seems pretty good to me. At this point the qb hierarchy seems
    Wilson
    Luck
    Tua
    Fromm
    Eason
    Herbert
    Insert rest here: finley, stanley, johnson, haskins, grier stidham

Ive seen quite a few 2020 mocks that have us taking fromm or eason but i havent seen one that has us taking tua.

Wilson i have to agree with you that his next contract may make him hard to obtain.
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      That doesnt seem bad for his first year back at all. That production at 20 to 22 mill seems pretty good to me. At this point the qb hierarchy seems
      Wilson
      Luck
      Tua
      Fromm
      Eason
      Herbert
      Insert rest here: finley, stanley, johnson, haskins, grier stidham

Ive seen quite a few 2020 mocks that have us taking fromm or eason but i havent seen one that has us taking tua.

Wilson i have to agree with you that his next contract may make him hard to obtain.
      walterfootball.com has us taking Tua in 2020. Oh, how I wish.

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
        walterfootball.com has us taking Tua in 2020. Oh, how I wish.
        That would be nice as there doesnt seem like theres a whole lot of seperation between the qbs that are likely to enter the draft this year.

Tua seperated himself from hurts unlike what fromm has done at georgia. Theres been speculation that fields may get some playing time too.
        Last edited by armedequation; 10-20-2018, 09:58 PM.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
        X