New HC/DC combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Pass on Kubiak, his offense is too outdated in todays NFL.

I'm all for Toub though, would be a terrfic hire.
    i disagree, he is still an elite OC in the nfl. he has a simular system to Kyle Shannahan and the one year he was on the Ravens. it looked like the offense was getting revived.

he never had the piece on our offense to really run his. he needs a good to elite offensive line with a few Freak atheletes. we have had one of the bottom dwelling O-line for a long time maybe 4-5 years. we would need to build a better o-line to run his offense. but it is still good.

i also feel lindsay would be the perfect back in a kubiak system
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 12-19-2018, 01:32 PM.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

What are people's thoughts on Freddie Kitchens as HC? He's doing some really good things with the Browns offense and seems to be a guy players respond to.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
        What are people's thoughts on Freddie Kitchens as HC? He's doing some really good things with the Browns offense and seems to be a guy players respond to.
        I think they might promote him or try to retain him as OC. The odd man out might be Williams, and I think that's primarily because of how well Baker has played under Kitchens. I've always liked Gregg Williams though. He may be best suited for being a DC, but his is the kind of presence I'd like to see at HC for the Broncos next year.

I bet a bunch of dudes come crawling out of the woodwork trying to get the Browns job now, though.

Comment

HC: Dave Toub
          OC: Gary Kubiak
          DC: Rex Ryan
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Working...
          X