replied
    HC: Dave Toub
    OC: Gary Kubiak
    DC: Rex Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CTM View Post
    What are people's thoughts on Freddie Kitchens as HC? He's doing some really good things with the Browns offense and seems to be a guy players respond to.
    I think they might promote him or try to retain him as OC. The odd man out might be Williams, and I think that's primarily because of how well Baker has played under Kitchens. I've always liked Gregg Williams though. He may be best suited for being a DC, but his is the kind of presence I'd like to see at HC for the Broncos next year.

I bet a bunch of dudes come crawling out of the woodwork trying to get the Browns job now, though.

Leave a comment:

• CTM
    replied
    What are people's thoughts on Freddie Kitchens as HC? He's doing some really good things with the Browns offense and seems to be a guy players respond to.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Pass on Kubiak, his offense is too outdated in todays NFL.

I'm all for Toub though, would be a terrfic hire.
    i disagree, he is still an elite OC in the nfl. he has a simular system to Kyle Shannahan and the one year he was on the Ravens. it looked like the offense was getting revived.

he never had the piece on our offense to really run his. he needs a good to elite offensive line with a few Freak atheletes. we have had one of the bottom dwelling O-line for a long time maybe 4-5 years. we would need to build a better o-line to run his offense. but it is still good.

i also feel lindsay would be the perfect back in a kubiak system
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 12-19-2018, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

I agree - Kubiak's Offense would struggle.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    we hire him and i bet this undisplined stuff we see consistantly under joseph ends. and i am getting so sick of watching our team get out coached and our players make stupid fouls

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Gary Kubiak under Harbaugh would definitely work because well we saw it happen before but the other names you mention are amusing.

There is too much pride among all those names which would translate to a power struggle. Don’t you remember Mike Nolan under Josh McDummy?

We don’t need all those big names just football junkies with heart. The HC will provide the authority!
    Honestly, the DC that makes the most sense under a Harbaugh regime would be Chuck Pagano.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    HC: John Harbaugh
    DC: Ron Rivera, Todd Bowles or Dan Quinn
    Gary Kubiak under Harbaugh would definitely work because well we saw it happen before but the other names you mention are amusing.

There is too much pride among all those names which would translate to a power struggle. Don’t you remember Mike Nolan under Josh McDummy?

We don’t need all those big names just football junkies with heart. The HC will provide the authority!

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    The thing I am most interested in regards to Toub is what kind of staff he would assemble. Since he really isn't an offensive or defensive minded coach.

Leave a comment:

• IHaveBRONC-itus
    replied
    HC: John Harbaugh
    DC: Ron Rivera, Todd Bowles or Dan Quinn

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    we hire him and i bet this undisplined stuff we see consistantly under joseph ends. and i am getting so sick of watching our team get out coached and our players make stupid fouls
    Dave Toub at the HC with Kubiak at OC don’t sound bad at all in fact it sounds somewhat like a perfect scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That's probably because they had no idea who he was, and were too lazy to look him up. One look at his resume, shows solid stops in Philadelphia (under Harbaugh and Reid), then a long period in Chicago under Lovie Smith (including a trip to the SB) and then several years in KC again under Andy Reid. And throughout all of that his Special Teams units have been amongst the best in the NFL year after year.

He's going to get hired eventually (Denver would be a great spot for him) and when he does there's going to be a team that gets a great coach, and their special teams will improve immediately.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    That's probably because they had no idea who he was, and were too lazy to look him up. One look at his resume, shows solid stops in Philadelphia (under Harbaugh and Reid), then a long period in Chicago under Lovie Smith (including a trip to the SB) and then several years in KC again under Andy Reid. And throughout all of that his Special Teams units have been amongst the best in the NFL year after year.

He's going to get hired eventually (Denver would be a great spot for him) and when he does there's going to be a team that gets a great coach, and their special teams will improve immediately.

Butler I agree with you 100% who ever gets David Toub will be getting a Great Coach that can be there for a long long long time. Longevity speaks volumes when you have the right HC ! I just hope that Denver is the Team that gets it this time around and does not pass up on this Golden Opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I suggested Dave Toub two years ago when VJ was hired to 104.3 the fan and those two idiots big dumb Al and little DMac scoffed and laugh at me however now they’re talking about him as a consideration.

They need to be taken off denver air ways lol I’ve liter quit listening to that station because of their bias idiocy
    DMAC and Big AL are the worst i have no idea how they are still on the air, i have never talked to anyone who enjoys listening to them.

I will only listen to Stoke and Zach, Cecil is ok but Pritchard is awful, Evans and Schlereth are also bad. I miss Sandy Clough and i miss Polumbus

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    My point is that if he signed the extension, and was willing to agree to the large buyout, then I don't think he's ready to leave Iowa State.

I'm also not sure how eager the Broncos will be to give the reigns to someone who hasn't coached in the NFL at any level? He seems like a bright guy and a good coach, but the jump from NCAA to NFL is massive, and even bigger when you haven't ever done it before. Given the Broncos are paying for giving it to a guy without a tremendous amount of NFL experience (as a coordinator or HC) I'm not sure they'll make that same mistake again.
    All good points. I'm just saying that he is at least a guy that the Broncos should do their due diligence on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X