Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamis Winston trade?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jamis Winston trade?

    I don't know if it can happen in the next hour or so, but how about we go after Winston? He's a very talented guy with a bad brain, but he's not stupid just impulsive. I don't know that he can be fixed, but it's possible we could have our own Jim Plunkett story.

  • #2
    Please no , not him . We need a franchise Qb . This guy is turnover happy , no thanks we almost have that now. Odd thing I'm hearing is the idea of trying to get Jacoby brissett . Not sure if that would be a good move or not .

    Comment


    • #3
      Winston is not just impulsive, he is a criminal. There's a difference. Shoplifter, groper... Disgusting.

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        No thanks. Dont care for his character or play. Don't forget he was benched for fitzs beard
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • #5
          Absolutely not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            Winston is not just impulsive, he is a criminal. There's a difference. Shoplifter, groper... Disgusting.

            Oh, you're right. Brain fart to forget about his off-field issues. I was thinking about Plunkett and how he threw interceptions and played poorly in NE before he got traded to Oakland. But, we don't need an off-field incident waiting to happen. Sorry I opened the thread.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
              Oh, you're right. Brain fart to forget about his off-field issues. I was thinking about Plunkett and how he threw interceptions and played poorly in NE before he got traded to Oakland. But, we don't need an off-field incident waiting to happen. Sorry I opened the thread.
              Hey all suggestions are welcome!
              Glen Haven Fire

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
                Oh, you're right. Brain fart to forget about his off-field issues. I was thinking about Plunkett and how he threw interceptions and played poorly in NE before he got traded to Oakland. But, we don't need an off-field incident waiting to happen. Sorry I opened the thread.
                Apparently Lloyd Christmas strikes a nerve.
                sigpic
                "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's a piece of garbage (and I'm being polite here). If on the 1 in a million chance this does happen, I'll lose all respect for both the franchise and the fans. If TB doesn't want him, why would DEN?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I kind of liked watching him play for a while there, but after that video of him sucking his fingers "biting off a W", I can't stand him, he is a loser.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                      Please no , not him . We need a franchise Qb . This guy is turnover happy , no thanks we almost have that now. Odd thing I'm hearing is the idea of trying to get Jacoby brissett . Not sure if that would be a good move or not .
                      You don"t want him. He wasn't good in Florida, and he's been mediocre in the NFL
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I want D. Carr .

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            I kind of liked watching him play for a while there, but after that video of him sucking his fingers "biting off a W", I can't stand him, he is a loser.

                            Well, apparently this <insert moniker here> never heard of Sesame Street, because they been doin' that bit for decades.

                            Guys in the background are looking like, 'what the flibbity-flop'?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Absolutely not.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X