Nick mullens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Considering none of the remaining 31 teams have had him to work out of even expressed any interest in him since he was cut we can he's either burned his bridges or those willing to take the risk are waiting on the outcome of the court case before anything.

If the kid is serious about wanting to play he needs to take a big step and show responsibility and maturity and that isn't just posting videos showing him going through QB drills - he should get himself in to a program and be public about it. I believe he could spark some interest from teams if he would take proactive steps and not wait as a last resort.
    Didn't denver say they would get him the help he needed if he wanted it?

Comment

No thanks, I will take any one of Haskins, Murray, Lock, or Grier at 10 and not look back!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Considering none of the remaining 31 teams have had him to work out of even expressed any interest in him since he was cut we can he's either burned his bridges or those willing to take the risk are waiting on the outcome of the court case before anything.

If the kid is serious about wanting to play he needs to take a big step and show responsibility and maturity and that isn't just posting videos showing him going through QB drills - he should get himself in to a program and be public about it. I believe he could spark some interest from teams if he would take proactive steps and not wait as a last resort.
        Oh, Canada!
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Would much rather have Mullens over a QB who is not much bigger than the cheerleaders.

Comment

Would rather have that cheerleader size that has the it factor and tons of talent than someone 3rd or 4th string qb
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              Would rather have that cheerleader size that has the it factor and tons of talent than someone 3rd or 4th string qb
              Well good thing we are not comparing Murray to a 3rd or 4th string QB.

Also, the “it factor”? He’s not even in the NFL yet haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                Well good thing we are not comparing Murray to a 3rd or 4th string QB.

Also, the “it factor”? He’s not even in the NFL yet haha.
                Last I checked, you dont have to be in the NFL or any major sport to have that "it" factor.
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                  Last I checked, you dont have to be in the NFL or any major sport to have that "it" factor.
                  Wrong.
                  We won’t know if your boy has the “it factor” until he’s drafted, goes through camp and plays in some games. Some fans were sold on Paxton having the “it factor” as well. That worked out well.
                  The odds are stacked against your boy living up to 1st round hype with his small frame.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                    Wrong.
                    We won’t know if your boy has the “it factor” until he’s drafted, goes through camp and plays in some games. Some fans were sold on Paxton having the “it factor” as well. That worked out well.
                    The odds are stacked against your boy living up to 1st round hype with his small frame.
                    Wrong again....well that's your opinion about the "it" factor. But you're entitled to think what you want.
                    I heard of no one saying PL had the it factor almost slipping into the 2nd rd. I personally never wanted him and thought it was another dumb pick by elway.

As for "my boy" odd men, odds are stacked against every player that hasn't taken a NFL snap. He will do just fine.

Do I want KM yes do I think we will draft him no. AMD that's fine we will stay behind the curve "in my opinion" and do the norm. . At this point idc who draft bc it won't be who I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                    X