Tua is overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    ahve you watched full games or just highlights?

i feel like alot of QBS have this weakness. hell russell wilson stll has a stil side that eh like to roll to throw. this is not an abnormal thing. or a thing that is not a fixable.

next the things he does is great. look at the lsu game for example. he was on target. made some pro-type throws. he got a bit of pressure in his face and he still looked good. i think he does some great things that i feel are being overlooked. such as he is quick an inteligent. he doesn't lock on to one WR and he is going threw his progressions. he seems to throw with anticipation. his arm strength and atheletic ability is just what you want if not more from a QB.

i feel he may have some negitives but his positives out weigh his negitive by far.
    You are entitled to your opinion.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      You are entitled to your opinion.
      i don't think it is opinion that most to all QBS have a side they perfer to roll to. expecially when they are younger. i think that is common thing.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

It speaks volumes to the disconnection between college and pro football when the perennial top program like Alabama does not develop NFL quarterbacks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          If he does come out, which the rumor is he will, he might be the first QB off the board at this rate. Idt OSU is getting in the playoff, which is a shame, because we could see him against Bama. It's looking like the scouts may have to settle for Georgia, which isn't a bad matchup either.
          Duh, dude Rose Bowl. They're going to play Washington.

Comment

Totally disagree with the premise of this thread. Tua makes every NFL throw. He has more pure passing skills than other QBs from Bama. The only thing I agree with is that he is on the small side and could be injury prone. He will be a top 5 pick for good reason. Just because he plays for a great team that doesn’t normally put out QBs doesn’t mean he should be discarded. A lot of fans discarded Mahomes because of the system he came from and those QBs hadn’t translated to the NFL. I wish we would have been the team that moved up to get him.

Comment

Working...
            X