Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo Levi Mitchell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    When can Bo sign?
    Not until the free agency market opens up in mid March

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      Not until the free agency market opens up in mid March
      No, we can sign him currently. He's taking his time to make his decision. It will be to a futures contract.

      Free agency in mid march is only for players that were on a roster at the end of the regular season. If the player wasn't on an active roster, they can be signed to a futures contract to take effect when the league opens.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        No, we can sign him currently. He's taking his time to make his decision. It will be to a futures contract.

        Free agency in mid march is only for players that were on a roster at the end of the regular season. If the player wasn't on an active roster, they can be signed to a futures contract to take effect when the league opens.
        Ok, I stand corrected. Well hurry up and choose the Broncos already!! LOL
        Last edited by JvDub95; 02-05-2019, 09:27 AM.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          Ok, I stand corrected. Well hurry up and chose the Broncos already!! LOL
          I hope he does. It's entirely possible that he's nothing more than a career backup at the NFL level, but I'd like to have as many options as possible going into 2019. Hopefuly if we sign this guy, draft a QB, ect... something will stick and we'll have a QB worth watching in 2019.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I hope he does. It's entirely possible that he's nothing more than a career backup at the NFL level, but I'd like to have as many options as possible going into 2019. Hopefuly if we sign this guy, draft a QB, ect... something will stick and we'll have a QB worth watching in 2019.
            I am with ya 100% !!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I hope he does. It's entirely possible that he's nothing more than a career backup at the NFL level, but I'd like to have as many options as possible going into 2019. Hopefuly if we sign this guy, draft a QB, ect... something will stick and we'll have a QB worth watching in 2019.
              Correct, the Broncos should be trying everything possible to get a guy in here who can play quarterback. Mitchell will probably never amount to anything, but the risk is non-existent. Also, of the teams who worked out Mitchell, the Broncos make the most sense. Going to the Vikings would be beyond stupid on his part though, he would be the 4th best quarterback on the roster, he wouldn't even get a look at making that roster.

              Comment


              • #67
                Talk in Calgary is starting to pickup that Mitchell is leaning towards staying in the CFL and re-signing with the Stampeders. He must not have gotten great feedback from NFL teams.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Talk in Calgary is starting to pickup that Mitchell is leaning towards staying in the CFL and re-signing with the Stampeders. He must not have gotten great feedback from NFL teams.
                  Nooooooooooo

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by denversb50champ View Post
                    nooooooooooo
                    sorry but i am sooooooo glad! He has a deal done!

                    Go stamps! Go broncos!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
                      sorry but i am sooooooo glad! He has a deal done!

                      Go stamps! Go broncos!


                      Sad Face

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        Sad Face
                        https://www.cfl.ca/2019/02/12/report...g-put-calgary/

                        Comment


                        • #72

                          I am Happy For You......I think Bo was getting the 3rd String Hype that I for one am always on board with like Keeping Sloter and Keeping Chad Kelly ect....

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I think he probably realized that he wasn't going to get a chance to earn a starting job anywhere, and he gets paid fairly decently in the CFL (he'll probably sign for $700K, but I've heard that with all of his off the field stuff he ends up around $1.2 million per year) and he gets the chance to start, be the best QB in the league and win championships.

                            And I'm biased because I live here, but Calgary offers a pretty nice way of life.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X