This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco

Just curious as to if anyone would be Interested in signing Joe Flacco for next Year? What about Derrick Carr?

Nope, not even a little interested

Comment

Imo, Carr wont be leaving the Raiders but he is a guy I would run after for sure.....I wouldn't touch Flacco with a 10 ft pole

Comment

I think carr will be traded

Comment

Nah. My worst fear is we keep recycling other teams' has-beens, essentially treading water in the pool of QB mediocrity, not being able to commit to the only tried a true method of finding long term QB success; the draft is where franchise QBs are found.

Comment

Zero interest in Flacco. Some interest in Carr if he is a free agent. Rather them take a QB early in 2019 and develop him.
            sigpic

Comment

No to Flacco. Yes to Carr, but he isn't going to be traded to a divisional rival. Our best bet as others have already said is an early draft pick and hope he hits.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

No to Flacco. Put any kind of pressure on him and it shows his weaknesses. Nice guy, but no to him as a QB.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'd actually rather have Eli Manning than Flacco.

Comment

No to Flacco (or Eli), but absolutely to Carr.

Comment

No to flacco. Can't handle pressure. Carr... Possibly.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

He’s better than what the Broncos have now.

If he’s available as a free agent, I’d be okay with him. No to a trade though.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

No to any and all immobile QB's. I want a QB that can extend plays and turn nothing into something.

I'd take Carr in a heartbeat. Since Gruden likes veteran players (QBs) maybe he'd prefer Flacco after the Ravens release him, and he'll release Carr for us to pick up.

Comment

The problem with this years Draft is that the Quality of QBs are far a few between unlike Last Years Draft! 2020 will be great however 2019 will be bad downright dreadful and where Denver will be picking in the Draft order sustains this thought. I do not want to see Denver reach again for a QB who is not worth a first or even a second round like a Paxton Lynch or a Brock Osweiller. The time for reaching needs to end. I can for sure say Case is not the answer and if he is the QB next year Denver will be domed for yet another year !

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                              The problem with this years Draft is that the Quality of QBs are far a few between unlike Last Years Draft! 2020 will be great however 2019 will be bad downright dreadful and where Denver will be picking in the Draft order sustains this thought. I do not want to see Denver reach again for a QB who is not worth a first or even a second round like a Paxton Lynch or a Brock Osweiller. The time for reaching needs to end. I can for sure say Case is not the answer and if he is the QB next year Denver will be domed for yet another year !
                              Oh come on not this again. This years draft is arguably shaping up as good as last years. There are 5 QBs looking like 1st round picks with 3+ of those getting top 10 consideration. Where we select may be an issue, but I see us trading into the top 6 for Grier or Haskins. The current top 6 features only one team, Oakland, that will potentially select a QB.

2019 looks like a better QB class than 2020. 2020 may have star power at the top with Fromm and maybe Tua if he can keep his job but it's not showing much else. The first two rounds of 2019 has at least 7 QBs that would be quality selections.

Obviously not all will pan out, but if you sit down and break down the film, like MUG, you will see that this draft is stacked at QB in the first two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X