Jake Fromm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Fromm

If you are not familiar with Jake Fromm, he is the sophomore QB of the Georgia Bulldogs. Personally, I would love for the Broncos to hold off on drafting another QB until he comes out of college. Kid is a true winner and great leader. Watch any of his games (except vs LSU this year..) and you will see what I mean. Go Broncos!

I like the youngun. Curious on other's(more professional) thoughts.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I would go head over heals for this kid but he will hands down be considered as the top pick next year if he comes out. The question I would ask is....is it worth it to go through a season like this again? And even if Denver did have another terrible season again there is no guarantee that the teams that are in position to take actually pass on him or trade out.

Imo, you don't pass on an opportunity to get a franchise guy if the avenue is open now. Denver will end up in the top ten or darn close to it and will be in a good position to trade up to the top spot. Is the difference between Herbert and Fromm that big??? Nobody can answer that because neither have played in the NFL yet. Imo, Herbert will be a good pro QB and worth going after now. I am tired of passing on the drafts best QB and settling for chump change.

Comment

He IS NOT the "Franchise QB" that you want. Up until the Florida game (that game still haunts me), he hadn't thrown for a TD on 3rd & long, and his completion percentage was 33% on 3rd and long. He couldn't beat ALA when they gave him opportunities to do so. He has the arm to be successful, but that doesn't mean anything. He could wind up as another Stafford: all the talent and "potential" but not a winner
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          He IS NOT the "Franchise QB" that you want. Up until the Florida game (that game still haunts me), he hadn't thrown for a TD on 3rd & long, and his completion percentage was 33% on 3rd and long. He couldn't beat ALA when they gave him opportunities to do so. He has the arm to be successful, but that doesn't mean anything. He could wind up as another Stafford: all the talent and "potential" but not a winner
          Stafford also happens to play for a horrible franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
            Stafford also happens to play for a horrible franchise.
            They have given him $ and a supporting cast that's better than a # of teams, and he has yet to prove himself a leader or a quality QB
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              They have given him $ and a supporting cast that's better than a # of teams, and he has yet to prove himself a leader or a quality QB
              Dude, it's the Detroit Lions, one of the worst franchises in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                Dude, it's the Detroit Lions, one of the worst franchises in NFL history.
                That doesn't negate the fact that he's been given over $100 MILLION to turn the franchise around, and he hasn't. Let's try to stay on topic: Jake Fromm

Comment

Dude needs go pro and get a sponsorship from State Farm. He'll never run out of khakis.

Comment

Originally posted by bfernandez View Post
                    If you are not familiar with Jake Fromm, he is the sophomore QB of the Georgia Bulldogs. Personally, I would love for the Broncos to hold off on drafting another QB until he comes out of college. Kid is a true winner and great leader. Watch any of his games (except vs LSU this year..) and you will see what I mean. Go Broncos!
                    not sure what i feel from this kid, he still needs some development. he has also been carried by a good running team. he may not the best QB on that team. keep an eye on justin fields
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by bfernandez View Post
                      If you are not familiar with Jake Fromm, he is the sophomore QB of the Georgia Bulldogs. Personally, I would love for the Broncos to hold off on drafting another QB until he comes out of college.
                      If there is a clause stating that only the Broncos will have the right to draft him, sure. Or we can keep Vance Joseph for one more year to secure another losing season and a higher draft pick.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like that Fromm was a baseball player as a pitcher and came came within 2 games of the 2011 little league world series. He's already played in 1 national championships, if he isn't ready for the NFL, I don't know who is?
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Dude needs go pro and get a sponsorship from State Farm. He'll never run out of khakis.

"Can i unpack my khakis now?"
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

He was featured in the documentary 'QB1: Beyond the Lights' during his time in high school. It's definitely worth a watch for those that haven't already done so.

Comment

Working...
                            X