Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Jackson

Getting released....

Jackson is just 28 years old, was a huge loss after the superbowl, and we need interior pass rush, depending on the money, I would at least inquire. Although, he has fired some shots at Denver sits he left, and he appeared to be a little bitter after leaving, so maybe he wouldn't even entertain coming back here. You would assume though that he would still have friends on the team, guys like Miller, Harris, Stewert, Davis, Marshall, and Wolfe, and I am sure they will try to convince him to come back, even though I think half the guys I just mentioned will be released at some point, or I am hoping so at least.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      Jackson is just 28 years old, was a huge loss after the superbowl, and we need interior pass rush, depending on the money, I would at least inquire. Although, he has fired some shots at Denver sits he left, and he appeared to be a little bitter after leaving, so maybe he wouldn't even entertain coming back here. You would assume though that he would still have friends on the team, guys like Miller, Harris, Stewert, Davis, Marshall, and Wolfe, and I am sure they will try to convince him to come back, even though I think half the guys I just mentioned will be released at some point, or I am hoping so at least.
      Hopefully Stewart, Davis, Marshall, and Wolfe are gone. They are all complete garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
        Hopefully Stewart, Davis, Marshall, and Wolfe are gone. They are all complete garbage!
        I somewhat disagree on Davis. I think he had a very solid year, showed some nice improvement, and is still developing. Davis is only 26 years old, is going into his 4th season as the full-time starter, and I think he has a rather deal friendly contract, I would keep him around. I also think it would be silly to get rid of a solid player like him when you are beyond thin at the position. Maybe you go after someone in free agency, maybe you draft someone, but I would wait, his contract makes him expendable at any point and there is little benefit in getting rid of him now. The rest of the guys I would part ways with though, I agree they are not very good.

Comment

Jackson made his decision. I would guess he'll do that exact same thing this time, he'll take the biggest payday.

Comment

His body has changed. I don’t think he’s the same player. I don’t think that means he couldn’t have an impact, I just don’t think he’s the playmaker he use to be.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I somewhat disagree on Davis. I think he had a very solid year, showed some nice improvement, and is still developing. Davis is only 26 years old, is going into his 4th season as the full-time starter, and I think he has a rather deal friendly contract, I would keep him around. I also think it would be silly to get rid of a solid player like him when you are beyond thin at the position. Maybe you go after someone in free agency, maybe you draft someone, but I would wait, his contract makes him expendable at any point and there is little benefit in getting rid of him now. The rest of the guys I would part ways with though, I agree they are not very good.
              Not that was plan a but too bad aj or anyone else not named jewell didnt step up and show some promise. Even then i have hard time seeing them let davis go due factors you pointed out
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

And I argue anyone calling Wolfe trash... he gets hurt but the boy has a great motor and plays the run very well.
                sigpic

Comment

He was the right signing over Malik

Comment

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                    He was the right signing over Malik
                    Only in terms of money.
                    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

I'd pass on Jackson. Harris Gotsis and Wolfe and hopefully Peko come back. It's the middle of the field that is weak. Wolfe took a discount while Jackson bolted for the Jags. Don't care what Wolfe gets paid, he's been all in our team so I believe we should return that favour.
                      2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Sorry but I disagree with that, Davis couldn't cover the broad side of a 4x4 shed. I saw plenty of issues in the running game also. Can't believe he was resigned let alone a Captain. He at best should be a back up imo and really that is a weak one. I love Elway but some of his dealings make me:brick: both Davis and Marshall make me this way. He is a weak link by far.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Malik Jackson

He’s gonna get by the jags...does he still have a few good years left?
                          GOD BUILT FOOTBALL AROUND DENVER

Comment

His lack of effort last year was worrying id stay away unless he comes on a cheap prove it deal

Comment

Probably not

Comment

Working...
                              X