Navarro Bowman wants to play for Fangio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navarro Bowman wants to play for Fangio

Is Navarro Bowman worth a shot in fangios system.

I don’t have any links but supposedly Bowman has posted on IG that he would like coach Fangio to call him.

Personally I’d rather see Cj Mosley In denver

Comment

I wouldn’t mind Thomas Davis said to be released from the Panthers soon.

Comment

If he signs cheap and he's healthy I'm all for it.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Personally I’d rather see Cj Mosley In denver
          Think you and I are locked in on this one!

As for Bowman, he was an amazing LB! But I just wonder what he has left in the tank.

Comment

Bowman was a great player years ago . Not sure he has much left .

Comment

Elway has shown he would prefer to add washed up once great inside linebackers, for example Paris Lenon and Keith Brooking, and Bowman fits this mould. I would love to see some talented youth added at that position, and free agency this year has plenty of options, Bowman at this point is all name recognition and probably wouldn't even be an upgrade for us, no thank you.

Comment

Is Navarro Bowman worth a shot in fangios system.

I don’t have any links but supposedly Bowman has posted on IG that he would like coach Fangio to call him.
                3 of Bowman's All Pro years came under Fangio

While I was doing research of Fangio I was really amazed the LBs he has coached and how well they have done.

Not sure what path we will go with our LBs but I have a strong feeling they will be a strength of the team specially considering where we start.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

While I would prefer Mosley, Bowman is still only 30, if he still has his speed he could be a decent value signing

Comment

I wouldn't mind Bowman on a cheap deal.... I highly doubt Ravens let Mosley walk, they will at least franchise him.
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      While I would prefer Mosley, Bowman is still only 30, if he still has his speed he could be a decent value signing
                      I would like to get Mosely but I seriously doubt if he becomes available. Even if Balt does not get him under contract I bet they put some kind of tag on him.

If they do not imo he should be a HUGE priority for us. IMO Fangio would be able to make our defense EPIC with him added to the mix.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        3 of Bowman's All Pro years came under Fangio

While I was doing research of Fangio I was really amazed the LBs he has coached and how well they have done.

Not sure what path we will go with our LBs but I have a strong feeling they will be a strength of the team specially considering where we start.
                        Well I’ve noticed that Fangio has always had really strong Defensive Tackles so I’m sure that has played a huge role in his LBs success. However I don’t know who he’d get to play on the interior of D line at this point

Comment

We need upgrades at both ILB spots. Bowman is only like 30 years old. If he signs a cheap 1 year deal I’m all for it. We could still add Mosley or Hicks as well.

Comment

Well I’ve noticed that Fangio has always had really strong Defensive Tackles so I’m sure that has played a huge role in his LBs success. However I don’t know who he’d get to play on the interior of D line at this point
                            Grady Jarrett.

Comment

If fangio like strong. He is going to love working with Shelby Harris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X