247sports Re-signing/mock draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 247sports Re-signing/mock draft

Maybe its not your favorite QB but if everything laid out the way this guy has I would be one happy Bronco fan

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...7/#127977367_9
    Last edited by JvDub95; 01-19-2019, 11:41 AM.

Wouldn't complain if it went down EXACTLY like this.

Comment

Yea dont see all that happening...meh
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

But would you like it ?

Comment

That’s a crazy offseason. Big names there. I like most of it.
          sigpic

Comment

I would love if things went that way... too many things would have to go right but that would make for a great off season.
            sigpic
            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I like how he breaks down the cap as he goes along. After the Keenum trade we sit around 77 mil in cap space. I wouldn't mind letting Wolfe walk and push that into the 80+ range. With that amount we could realistically pull off everything he lays out.

Comment

Reasoning for Bobby Massie doesn't make much sense to me. The writer is right, the tackle position in free agency is weak, but this class of draft eligible tackles isn't. I don't pay Bobby Massie that type of salary at at age 29 when he has proven to be inconsistent, and probably only a stop gap player. This does seem like an Elway offensive line move so I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this happen.

When it comes to the draft, they are all positions that need to be addressed, and I would also be looking to trade out of the 10th overall pick to add another middle rounder. I wouldn't trade up for any quarterback in this draft, but I doubt if Elway loves Lock, he trades down what, 3 spots in the hope he is still around. I think if Lock is the target and he is there at 10, he is the pick.

Comment

I would be a-ok with an offseason like this. I'm not a fan of re-signing Paradis for that money (would rather spend it on Roby) but I do like this mock. Lock intrigues me, but I worry he's another Jay Cutler type. Either way, I would like an offseason similar to this.

Comment

If I’m reading it correctly the article has Lock starting and who is the backup? Hogan?

No mention of a vet for mentorship or cap space to address the issue.

Not sure I’m comfortable with starting him week one with as much inconsistency he has shown.

If Elway can make all the other FA moves I’ll be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                      If I’m reading it correctly the article has Lock starting and who is the backup? Hogan?

No mention of a vet for mentorship or cap space to address the issue.

Not sure I’m comfortable with starting him week one with as much inconsistency he has shown.

If Elway can make all the other FA moves I’ll be impressed.
                      I never picked up on that, but I guess some coaches philosophies are baptism by fire. I would prefer that the kid sits and learns if at the very least half a season. If Keenum is traded or cut I would like to go after Mullens or Beathard since they know Scangarello's offense

Comment

I basically like this offseason portrayal.

Lets do it!!! (We can easily find a vet to come in as one of our QBs).

Comment

Working...
                        X