why i don't feel we need a DT, or DE till the later rounders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i have big hopes for walker. i feel he can be ideal in the nfl at a 3-4 DE spot. as a pass rush speciallist. i hope he gets used more. i feel he is due to break out soon.
    If a Head Coach's job is hanging by a thread, I would think that he would grasp at ALL straws. VJ's job was on the line for two seasons. If Elway had anything to say about it, VJ would have been gone a year ago. And yet, VJ, a Defensive Head Coach, had no interest whatsoever in putting Demarcus Walker on the field. Is that because VJ was over-ruling Kollar, and all the other defensive coaches who wanted Walker on the field? I'd bet a months salary that the answer is NO. Walker wasn't on the field because the coaching staff didn't believe he could play. Were they wrong? We will soon find out as Walker will be given every opportunity with the new coaching staff.

With that being said, I'm not going to hold my breath that Walker is going to do anything for the Broncos. I hope I'm wrong as Walker coming in and being a force would be the "feel good" story of the year for this Franchise.

Comment

I remember when it was the late 2000s and think, how wonderful is this DL we have now. Guys like LeKevin Smith, Ekuban, Thomas, Baker, Montgomery, Moss, all them Browns. Gone are the days I fell any desperation on the line like we had then. I'm hoping we return Harris, Peko, Gotsis and Wolfe, and 100% sure we will be fine next year if we dont. It will never be 2009 bad.
      2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
        If a Head Coach's job is hanging by a thread, I would think that he would grasp at ALL straws. VJ's job was on the line for two seasons. If Elway had anything to say about it, VJ would have been gone a year ago. And yet, VJ, a Defensive Head Coach, had no interest whatsoever in putting Demarcus Walker on the field. Is that because VJ was over-ruling Kollar, and all the other defensive coaches who wanted Walker on the field? I'd bet a months salary that the answer is NO. Walker wasn't on the field because the coaching staff didn't believe he could play. Were they wrong? We will soon find out as Walker will be given every opportunity with the new coaching staff.

With that being said, I'm not going to hold my breath that Walker is going to do anything for the Broncos. I hope I'm wrong as Walker coming in and being a force would be the "feel good" story of the year for this Franchise.
        first i don't know about that they played him at OLB when he was obviously not a fit at it cause they needed help. i feel that put his developement behind and it is not rare for an interior guy to take a year or 2 show up in the nfl. it is a very technical spot, and you need to know some pass rush moves. it is impossible to really rush the pass off Abilities alone in the nfl. linemen are bigger strong and faster (along with every position. i think he has really good upside. lets look at jackson it took him 3 years to win the starting spot. but once he did he was ready for it plus i wouldn't be surprised if his first year put him a bit behind. but i still alot of hope for that upside and agility i saw in college. if he can show that in the pros he will be to quick for interior linemen.

i also feel the hc and DC was trash. and i question if they can spot what talent is from the side of the barn.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
        X