This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Give me haskins or give me lock. If we pass on them both I'll be in shock.
    Oh dear.

Ten characters
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5Nak-h-XbqQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Give me haskins or give me lock. If we pass on them both I'll be in shock.
        Prepare to be shocked. Id guess TE of MLB but it is all smokescreen right now
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
          Disagree drafting a tight end that had fant on the opposite side is crazy. Devin will be gone and the other devin is not worth the tenth pick ....no thanks.
          In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            Disagree drafting a tight end that had fant on the opposite side is crazy. Devin will be gone and the other devin is not worth the tenth pick ....no thanks.
            Doesn't mean it wont happen. Id be willing to CP bet it will not be a QB at 10.
            sigpic
            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

We will see

Comment

I agree with you. I don’t see QB at 10 either.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't see them using a first round pick on a TE for several reasons, the first being that they've used decent picks on TEs the last two years, both have had injury issues, but both had high upside when they came out. I can't see them moving on this soon. The second reason being that like RB you can get great value at TE later in the draft. It's not a position where you need to spend a first round pick in order to get a difference maker. The new OC saw this first hand in that his TE last year set the NFL record for receiving yards by a TE, he was a 5th round pick.

Gronkowski 2nd round (injury issues dropped him)
                  Kelce 3rd round
                  Kittle 5th round
                  Ertz 2nd round
                  Hooper 3rd round
                  Cook 3rd round

That's the top 5 TEs in 2018 along with one of the best TEs in NFL history. It's not a first round position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                    I agree with you. I don’t see QB at 10 either.
                    This year is unique because we could literally draft a player from any position group except kicker or running back at #10 and it would fill a need.

Comment

This year is unique because we could literally draft a player from any position group except kicker or running back at #10 and it would fill a need.
                      Yeah pretty much.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Looks good to me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          Looks good to me!!
                          Ugliest picture I ever seen.

Comment

Really??? There are some ugly pictures flying around out there.....this is the ugliest????

Comment

Shannon Sharpe in a Ravens uniform? That was pretty ugly....

Comment

We agree for once
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X