X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Looks good to me!!
    Pray that the Broncos don't take an ILB. Because if they do that means that Josie Jewell will be relegated to Special teams and the ............ bench, while Drew Lock will be going somewhere else. You might have to give your Broncos Country identity a makeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      Pray that the Broncos don't take an ILB. Because if they do that means that Josie Jewell will be relegated to Special teams and the ............ bench, while Drew Lock will be going somewhere else. You might have to give your Broncos Country identity a makeover.
      I'll keep that in mind.....

Comment

• No. Just say no to Lock....Let Flacco bridge us to 2020 or 2021 Qb's in the draft.....

Comment

• https://youtu.be/gitGD_x8AJs

Comment

• Originally posted by SeNEBronco View Post
            No. Just say no to Lock....Let Flacco bridge us to 2020 or 2021 Qb's in the draft.....
            Terrible idea. There is no reason to wait without knowing what the QBs in the next draft will be like or where we will be in the draft.
            We are in position to take a Qb in the top 10 without trading up and we shouldn't pass on that two years in a row

Comment

Sounds like we WOULD have to move up for QB's. Terrible idea. Don't overpay for QB in this draft.

Comment

No. Just say no to Lock....Let Flacco bridge us to 2020 or 2021 Qb's in the draft.....
                Ummmm no thanks. He is not our answer and never will be
                In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                  Ummmm no thanks. He is not our answer and never will be
                  Um I don’t think he implied such a thing. Dude he said bridge until 2020 or 21 meaning Denver drafts a QB next year and rides the pine for a year behind Flacco!
                  sigpic

Comment

• bump 10 char tee hee / this is fun { but honestly, if we get Murray or Haskins, I would still be happy. Just want that feeling of hope for the future }

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                      bump 10 char tee hee / this is fun { but honestly, if we get Murray or Haskins, I would still be happy. Just want that feeling of hope for the future }
                      Agreed we need a qb...get a mlb later.
                      In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        Agreed we need a qb...get a mlb later.
                        I agree. ILB isnt as big of a need as fans want it to be.

QB will be the pick in round one, as the most obvious selection in the 21st century. All signs have pointed to it, even the attempted smokescreens elsewhere. Only way it doesn't happen is if we miss out on our guy(s) like we did last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                          I agree. ILB isnt as big of a need as fans want it to be.

QB will be the pick in round one, as the most obvious selection in the 21st century. All signs have pointed to it, even the attempted smokescreens elsewhere. Only way it doesn't happen is if we miss out on our guy(s) like we did last year.
                          What are you going to do when the Broncos don't take a QB in round 1? You're like Lavar Ball, trying to speak something into existence.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                            What are you going to do when the Broncos don't take a QB in round 1? You're like Lavar Ball, trying to speak something into existence.
                            Maybe we shouldn't say the QB from Missouri's name and it will happen. I'll give it a try below.

Abbra caddabra, I want the Broncos to draft the QB who shall not be named at number 10. Please, magical forces, let me speak this into existence!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                              Maybe we shouldn't say the QB from Missouri's name and it will happen. I'll give it a try below.

Abbra caddabra, I want the Broncos to draft the QB who shall not be named at number 10. Please, magical forces, let me speak this into existence!!
                              Lol............
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

IMO, that's a Lock.

Comment

Working...
                                X