Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should know in about 5 hours, I hope we are able to draft Drew Lock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Really every move Denver has made thisn offseason screams "we're going QB early" and every QB move they've made screams "Drew Lock is the favorite" just like Mayfield last year. Fans and media just tend to overthink things when the simplest and most obvious answer is usually the truth.
      I must be deaf lol because I don’t see the offseason moves as screaming QB early. Picked up two guys on essentially 2/3 years deals. That’s not long term help for your QB.

Comment

• JE said they will bring in a 4th QB. But I would put my money on a 3rd or 4th rounder. I think he's looked at his last QB draft's and decided to go with Flacco's experience. But if Lock is there at 10, it would be hard to take a pass. But passing up the def talent in this draft would be tougher Imo. The only position I see the Broncos have that is an immediate problem is ILb.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          He told him he would be a top 10 pick....huge difference. If hes picked 10 then he is still a top 10 pick
          Top 10 pick, wouldn't make it out of the top 10, it's the same concept. Im shocked a GM drafting in the top 10 would actually say that to a prospect. We'll see what happens tonight!

Comment

• Lock rising in front office talks?????

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...holor-armstead

Comment

• Wow Elway not only passed on Lock once at 10 but passed on him again at 20.

May have been a smoke screen for months.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Wow Elway not only passed on Lock once at 10 but passed on him again at 20.

May have been a smoke screen for months.
                I don’t know. I read an article earlier today saying they expected the Broncos to trade back into the back end of the 1st to get Lock. Lock might still be available even at the top of the first...
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Laughing at all those Lock fans that wanted to use our 10th pick for Lock when he didn’t even get selected in the first. Lolol

Comment

• I told you...Flacco is a bridge to 2020-2021. We will still draft a mid round QB. Should do that every year.

Comment

• I feel like if the Giants didn't fall in love with the Jones/Manning/Cutcliffe connection, we only see 2 quarterback selected in the first round, which was my prediction. I thought for months that fans were seriously overrating this quarterback class, and I think with the way the first round went, and with the apparent "run on quarterbacks" not happening, I think that validates my thoughts on the way the NFL felt about this class. I am glad we didn't select Haskins or Lock with the 10th pick, and I am beyond happy we didn't move up for one of those guys like so many wanted to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                        Laughing at all those Lock fans that wanted to use our 10th pick for Lock when he didn’t even get selected in the first. Lolol
                        What "Lock fans"? LOL!!!

They all seem to have disappeared. Must be magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeNEBronco View Post
                          I told you...Flacco is a bridge to 2020-2021. We will still draft a mid round QB. Should do that every year.
                          Every QB in the league is a "Bridge QB", by simple definition. Including Tom Brady who will be replaced at some point with another quarterback. Joe Flacco, a Superbowl MVP, is our Starting QB, .......... period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                            Terrible idea. There is no reason to wait without knowing what the QBs in the next draft will be like or where we will be in the draft.
                            We are in position to take a Qb in the top 10 without trading up and we shouldn't pass on that two years in a row
                            Well, well, well.........Terrible idea.....Lock is now at best a second round talent as dictated by the ENTIRE LEAGUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                              I feel like if the Giants didn't fall in love with the Jones/Manning/Cutcliffe connection, we only see 2 quarterback selected in the first round, which was my prediction. I thought for months that fans were seriously overrating this quarterback class, and I think with the way the first round went, and with the apparent "run on quarterbacks" not happening, I think that validates my thoughts on the way the NFL felt about this class. I am glad we didn't select Haskins or Lock with the 10th pick, and I am beyond happy we didn't move up for one of those guys like so many wanted to do.
                              Ummm 3 were taken, Murray, Jones, and Haskins....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                Ummm 3 were taken, Murray, Jones, and Haskins....
                                He’s saying he doesn’t think Jones is really a first round qb
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X