This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
    Every QB in the league is a "Bridge QB", by simple definition. Including Tom Brady who will be replaced at some point with another quarterback. Joe Flacco, a Superbowl MVP, is our Starting QB, .......... period.
    Ummm. duh. Everyone is.... like Flacco to the 2020-2021 draft class....It means don't draft a QB high in 2019.....simple, simple stuff here.Capt. Obvious..

Comment

• I still wouldn’t be surprised to see Denver draft him in the second
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Ummm 3 were taken, Murray, Jones, and Haskins....
        Hence the, "if the Giants didn't fall in love with the Jones/Manning/Cutcliffe connection, we only see 2 quarterback selected in the first round" comment. Meaning, if that didn't happen, I think only 2 quarterbacks would of been taken in the first round. So like, with the 3 guys taken in the first round, if you minus that 1 player my comment outlined, it would then equal 2 ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I still wouldn’t be surprised to see Denver draft him in the second
          If we don't, he is in absolute free fall.....

Comment

• So when do we “lock” this thread?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Laughing at all those Lock fans that wanted to use our 10th pick for Lock when he didn’t even get selected in the first. Lolol
              True, but Denver is still stuck with Flacco and no future QB. All this means (outside of getting Lock) is they will need to trade multiple 1sts and 2nds to get a franchise QB.

So yay we are now an 8-8 team
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                Hence the, "if the Giants didn't fall in love with the Jones/Manning/Cutcliffe connection, we only see 2 quarterback selected in the first round" comment. Meaning, if that didn't happen, I think only 2 quarterbacks would of been taken in the first round. So like, with the 3 guys taken in the first round, if you minus that 1 player my comment outlined, it would then equal 2 ....
                Sorry, half asleep here, didn’t really read your post right

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                  True, but Denver is still stuck with Flacco and no future QB. All this means (outside of getting Lock) is they will need to trade multiple 1sts and 2nds to get a franchise QB.

Maybe and I’m okay with that. I’m also okay with trading the farm next year for a QB like Herbert. Or do was Denver is known for doing and finding another short term QB/ FA QB

Comment

• Ears2dastreet is prob thrilled rn lmao. No Murray or Haskin lmaooooo

Comment

• With 2 2nd round picks they could easily move up and grab Lock if they want him. But, at this point, they are probably best going all in on Flacco. They have a lot of holes they need to fill and the 3 picks tomorrow can help with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        With 2 2nd round picks they could easily move up and grab Lock if they want him. But, at this point, they are probably best going all in on Flacco. They have a lot of holes they need to fill and the 3 picks tomorrow can help with that.
                        Considering JE said they weren’t even thinking QB at 10 or 21 I highly doubt they go for him in the early second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                          Considering JE said they weren’t even thinking QB at 10 or 21 I highly doubt they go for him in the early second.
                          Yeah, or that was a smokescreen. You can’t believe anything they say this time of year. But... I don’t see it, I think they’re going all in on Flacco

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            So when do we “lock” this thread?

Oh dear.

sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post

Yeah, and lock would have made us a 13-3 team. LOL.

But then again, you might get an argument from every GM in the NFL that passed on drew lock. The fact is that he isn't a 1st Round talent.

Additionally, we are not "stuck" with Flacco. This Franchise just Traded for him and he hasn't played a down for the Broncos. I hate to break it to you, but Flacco IS our "future QB".

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                                Yeah, and lock would have made us a 13-3 team. LOL.

But then again, you might get an argument from every GM in the NFL that passed on drew lock. The fact is that he isn't a 1st Round talent.

Additionally, we are not "stuck" with Flacco. This Franchise just Traded for him and he hasn't played a down for the Broncos. I hate to break it to you, but Flacco IS our "future QB".
                                No he is the qb of the present you expect him to last longer then a year or two it will be disappointed
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X