Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drew Lock

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I'd like a Qb at 10 who played for more than one season and showed improvement in each. Lock reminds me of Jay Cutler but a Cutler who has a personality and actually wants to play the game

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
      I'd like a Qb at 10 who played for more than one season and showed improvement in each. Lock reminds me of Jay Cutler but a Cutler who has a personality and actually wants to play the game
      I’m with you. As talented as cutler was... but his own head / attitude won’t get in his way. Players seem to like him and he’s coachable. Unless a gem falls to 10, I would take Lock if he passed the vetting process

      Comment


      • #93
        Haskins or Murray, otherwise draft a different position and target somebody next draft.

        No to Jones and Lock.

        Comment


        • #94
          Last year we signed Keenum with the hope that he would be the mentor to Mayfield who is a similar size.

          Denver has now traded for Flacco, a strong arm Qb as its bridge. This screams Drew Lock to me

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
            Last year we signed Keenum with the hope that he would be the mentor to Mayfield who is a similar size.

            Denver has now traded for Flacco, a strong arm Qb as its bridge. This screams Drew Lock to me
            Screams BPA to me. Possible even trade down.
            New England Patriots GM

            Comment


            • #96
              I think if a defensive player they want at 10 is there they get him. If not they move back . I think we will draft DJones or Grier and let em sit for a yr or 2.

              Comment


              • #97
                Elway told Lock at the senior bowl that he will be a top 10 pick

                https://mobile.twitter.com/Eric_Edho...p%3Ft%3D132655

                Comment


                • #98
                  It seems pretty likely that Drew Lock could be there at 10 if the two one year wonders get taken first. I'm pumped

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                    It seems pretty likely that Drew Lock could be there at 10 if the two one year wonders get taken first. I'm pumped
                    If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
                      If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.
                      I'm not so sure I trust anyone with the name Montee Ball lol jk 😁. This stuff is what makes the draft like a game of chess .

                      Comment


                      • Bleacher Report has us taking Montez Sweat @ 10. Wouldn't be upset with this...would prefer Lock, White, Taylor , Metcalf ....in that order { QB,ILB, OL,WR }

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
                          If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.
                          I would do the opposite and take Lock but I would be happy with either. In fact I am hoping we end up with Rosen, Lock, Taylor or White. I would be happy with any of the above.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                            Bleacher Report has us taking Montez Sweat @ 10. Wouldn't be upset with this...would prefer Lock, White, Taylor , Metcalf ....in that order { QB,ILB, OL,WR }
                            I think I would be a bit upset with that.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                              I would do the opposite and take Lock but I would be happy with either. In fact I am hoping we end up with Rosen, Lock, Taylor or White. I would be happy with any of the above.
                              We're pretty identical in our wants, but you threw Rosen in there....I don't think I'd give 10 for Rosen.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
                                If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.
                                I agree. If Murray and Haskins is gone by 10.. we should go defense.
                                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X