Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see Lock at 10 and then trade back into the 1st later for Devin Bush or Mack Wilson

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      Bleacher Report has us taking Montez Sweat @ 10. Wouldn't be upset with this...would prefer Lock, White, Taylor , Metcalf ....in that order { QB,ILB, OL,WR }
      that makes no sense. Miller, Chubb AND Sweat?

I advocated for this pick instead of Chubb which would have allowed us to take Nelson last year but not now.
      sigpic

Comment

• I don't want them to draft Lock at 10. There are better players that will be available. If they trade back, and then select him, I would prefer that.

That said, I just see Lock as another developmental QB. I would prefer to take one of the top defensive players or a top rated offensive lineman.

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
          If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.
          mack wilson in hte second or tj edwards in the third would be great value also. i am not sure you will get a starting QB later in the draft. but ilb i believe those two and that Tarik Hanks all could end up starting lbers in this league.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• What's wrong with Lock at 10. We pick up one of the better ILBs in free agency. Yes, White is my 2nd choice....but Lock can sit for a year.....like Mahomes......he has great chemistry with his teammates and personality is a fit as well. Pass on Rosen....he may have some talent, but not the chemistry { obviously my opinion , he may be a great person }

Comment

What's wrong with Lock at 10. We pick up one of the better ILBs in free agency. Yes, White is my 2nd choice....but Lock can sit for a year.....like Mahomes......he has great chemistry with his teammates and personality is a fit as well. Pass on Rosen....he may have some talent, but not the chemistry { obviously my opinion , he may be a great person }
              there are still some really good Lbers other then white. who tape pop as much if not more. one being Devin Bush, another being Mack Wilson.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                there are still some really good Lbers other then white. who tape pop as much if not more. one being Devin Bush, another being Mack Wilson.
                Wouldn't use 10 on them , would you......maybe......if Lock is there and the team is not sold on him......you could move back to 15 so Wash. could jump Miami and then we could get one of these two choices...?

Comment

Wouldn't use 10 on them , would you......maybe......if Lock is there and the team is not sold on him......you could move back to 15 so Wash. could jump Miami and then we could get one of these two choices...?
                  no but i would wait see if bush or wilson drops to us in the second. i may saying there are ways in this draft i believe that will vastly improve. they may end up being better lbers then White.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                    no but i would wait see if bush or wilson drops to us in the second. i may saying there are ways in this draft i believe that will vastly improve. they may end up being better lbers then White.
                    I was just about to ask, is Devin Bush a better prospect than White ? I see he is just as fast as they just posted Line backer 40 times. Throw in the video analysis that showed White is a bit lacking in diagnosing plays......maybe Bush will ultimately be the better pick ?

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
                      If at #10 and both Lock and Devin White are there, I’d take White. He would help immediately.
                      I like Lock as the best QB in this draft so I obviously think the opposite, however I wouldn't mind White or Sweat at 10 if lock is gone

Comment

I was just about to ask, is Devin Bush a better prospect than White ? I see he is just as fast as they just posted Line backer 40 times. Throw in the video analysis that showed White is a bit lacking in diagnosing plays......maybe Bush will ultimately be the better pick ?
                        white has a rediculus ceiling. but i would argue both bush and Wilson have a higher Floor. i think White could be special. he could also flame out and be out of the nfl in a few years. i think both Bush and Wilson end up at least as an average starter in the nfl.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

Depends on how you feel about a 5’11” MLB. Bush projects more as a WLB in a 4-3. Put him inside in a 3-4 and he will struggle with linemen getting to him. Denzel Perryman is a free agent and while not as fast I think he does a good job fighting through the trash despite the same height limitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            Depends on how you feel about a 5’11” MLB. Bush projects more as a WLB in a 4-3. Put him inside in a 3-4 and he will struggle with linemen getting to him. Denzel Perryman is a free agent and while not as fast I think he does a good job fighting through the trash despite the same height limitations.
                            Wasn't Al Wilson 5'11"???

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              No , he was 5'11" & 1/8

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                He might’ve been but in a 4-3 he wasn’t asked to take on many blocks even though he was good at it despite his size. I don’t see that same physicality in Bush when taking on blocks

Comment

Working...
                                X