Late Round Qb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Round Qb

Who are some late round names to watch out for that the Broncos could grab? Preferably as a double dip IMO

I haven't looked into too many late round guys yet but people I plan on doing so for are Stidham and Eric Dungey

Kyler Murray

Comment

Stidham could be a good pick.

Comment

Check out the tape on this kid. P. Orange.

Comment

Jacob Dolegala, Central Connecticut
          Brett Rypien, Boise State
          Kyle Shurmur, Vanderbilt

Comment

Brett Rypien and Kyle Shurmur are the 2 late rd Qbs that I would not mind. I like Rypien the most.
            sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
            Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
            PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

I like Marcus McMaryion and Kyle Shurmur intrigues me

Comment

Jordan T'amu is intriguing. Gardner Minshew too. I think Stidham will be a 2nd, but I also like him. Dungey reminds me a ton of Tebow, so naturally I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sting Ray 1956 View Post
                  Stidham could be a good pick.
                  Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Jordan T'amu is intriguing. Gardner Minshew too. I think Stidham will be a 2nd, but I also like him. Dungey reminds me a ton of Tebow, so naturally I'm a fan.
                  Stidham is an interesting prospect. After the 2017 season there was some talk of him being s first round talent. He fell back in 2017 for s number of reasons but nevertheless his stock dropped. He had a strong week of practice at the Senior Bowl but didn’t play well in a limited appearance in the game. The Giants spent time with him at the Senior Bowl and one report said he might be their pick if they don’t draft Haskins. The Saints are another possibility to develop behind Brees. I like what I’ve seen from him - not sure he’s on the radar for the Broncos.

Comment

i like ryan Finely as mid round QB. i think his floor is a good nfl backup but that may be his ceiling.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I see Ryan Finley, Brett Rypien, and Jarrett Stidham going anywhere in between the 3rd-5th round, with Will Grier bringing up the back of that group. I am not a fan of Will Grier, but I believe he will be available later in the draft, but I wouldn't take him. A couple guys I wouldn't mind bringing into camp as 6th or 7th round picks are Tyree Jackson, Kyle Shurmur, Jacob Dolegala, and Gardner Minshew.

Comment

Stidham is not a solid pick guys. Please please get that out of your thought process. I watched him for two years as an Auburn fan and he is just way too skiddish in the pocket and also not nearly as accurate downfield last season as in 2017.

I personally find him to be weak minded and not capable of being a confident leader you would want in your starting QBs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ryan Finley in the 3rd, Rypien in the 4th.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Possibilities:

Clayton Thorson 3rd;

Brett Rypien, 3rd/4th;

Gardner Minshew, 4th;

Ryan Finley, 5th;

Tyree Jackson, 5th/6th;

several prospects available as UDFAs just as Nick Mullens was in 2017.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Possibilities:

Clayton Thorson 3rd;

Brett Rypien, 3rd/4th;

Gardner Minshew, 4th;

Ryan Finley, 5th;

Tyree Jackson, 5th/6th;

several prospects available as UDFAs just as Nick Mullens was in 2017.

Thoroson or jackson. Both fit the mold too. Both are 5th or later imo, with jackson having the chance to go earlier.
                              So far:
                              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                              X