McShay mock draft 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McShay mock draft 2.0

McShay has us taking CB Deandre Baker from Georgia. He also predicts Haskins goes to the Giants at #6 and Murray to the Dolphins at #13. Lock and Jones aren't even in the 1st round.

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
    McShay has us taking CB Deandre Baker from Georgia. He also predicts Haskins goes to the Giants at #6 and Murray to the Dolphins at #13. Lock and Jones aren't even in the 1st round.
    Watch here come the jones and lock crew....they bring up every interview and article about Murray yet he is still projected to higher than both in the top 15. Hahahahaha. With that interview and baseball decisions he is still higher than lock and jones lol. So how good are lock and jones really.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Murray to the Dolphins? What a wasted pick for a team so desperate for a QB. They are better off rolling with Oz...

Murray needs to go to a team where he can sit for a few years, in hopes that he hits some kind of weird growth spurt late in life so he can see over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
        Watch here come the jones and lock crew....they bring up every interview and article about Murray yet he is still projected to higher than both in the top 15. Hahahahaha. With that interview and baseball decisions he is still higher than lock and jones lol. So how good are lock and jones really.
        Correct. Everyone knows that "McShay Mock Draft 2.0" is the holy grail of mocks during mock season. This is definitely how things will play out
        sigpic

Comment

I don't get to see much college football so have never seen Murray play, only read bits on him.

Is he actually a QB that can throw the ball and just uses his legs as an asset, like a Wilson or Newton....... or is he another of these running QB's who are fast but can't actually play QB and make throws from the pocket or read a D..... just like Lamar Jackson.

These new fangled 'QB's' who struggle to throw from the pocket, like Jackson and Watson, were shown up in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            Correct. Everyone knows that "McShay Mock Draft 2.0" is the holy grail of mocks during mock season. This is definitely how things will play out
            May not but he who knows....but my boy is combine bound baby....let's get it.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

May not but he who knows....but my boy is combine bound baby....let's get it.
              It's news if he shows up. He is just on the list right now. He is still leveraging the A's to give him more money. If he was committed to playing football he would stop playing games.
              sigpic

Comment

It's news if he shows up. He is just on the list right now. He is still leveraging the A's to give him more money. If he was committed to playing football he would stop playing games.
                If he's going to the combine I would hope he's working out like a fiend now. Both personal trainers and private QB coaches. He has the potential to add weight, but he needs to show up to the combine showing that he's added some.

Comment

Say what you want he is there...wishful thinking he just checking off all the boxes of the nasyaers

Comment

Yeah he's so good at them he hit last years mock out of the park!!!

Browns - Darnold
                    Giants - Rosen
                    Colts - Chubb
                    Browns - Barkley
                    Broncos - Mayfield
                    Jets - Allen
                    Bucs - Minkah Fitz
                    Bears - Ridley
                    49rs - Ward
                    Raiders - Edmunds
                    Dolphins - Nelson
                    Bengals - Connor Williams
                    Redskins - Roquan Smith
                    Packers - Davenport
                    Cardinals - Orlando Brown
                    Ravens - Vita Vea
                    Chargers - D. James
                    Seahawks - Mike Hughes
                    Cowboys - Mo Hurst
                    Lions - Isiah Wynn
                    Bills - Da'Ron Payne
                    Rams - Billy Price
                    Panthers - Christian Kirk
                    Titans - Goedert
                    Falcons - James Daniels
                    Saints - Harold Landry
                    Steelers - Josh Jackson
                    Jags - Hayden Hurst
                    Vikings - Mike McGlinchy
                    Patriots - MJ Stewert
                    Eagles - Taven Bryan

Boy, he really knows his stuff.....He accurately predicted 1 team correctly :clap:

This is exactly why I don't put any faith in mock drafts and these "experts" like McShay or Kiper who are supposed to know everything about everything regarding these kids and the teams interested in them.

Comment

Say what you want he is there...wishful thinking he just checking off all the boxes of the nasyaers
                      Didn't realize that you traveled in the future to confirm his attendance. My apologies, carry on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                        It will just be that much sweeter when they are both drafted in the 1st so this tool can be proven wrong yet again.......

Comment

There’s reports stating that he’s saying that he’s attending the combine

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            There’s reports stating that he’s saying that he’s attending the combine
                            Like I said, I'll believe it when he's there. I still think he is trying to scare the A's into paying him more money.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              Yeah he's so good at them he hit last years mock out of the park!!!

Browns - Darnold
                              Giants - Rosen
                              Colts - Chubb
                              Browns - Barkley
                              Broncos - Mayfield
                              Jets - Allen
                              Bucs - Minkah Fitz
                              Bears - Ridley
                              49rs - Ward
                              Raiders - Edmunds
                              Dolphins - Nelson
                              Bengals - Connor Williams
                              Redskins - Roquan Smith
                              Packers - Davenport
                              Cardinals - Orlando Brown
                              Ravens - Vita Vea
                              Chargers - D. James
                              Seahawks - Mike Hughes
                              Cowboys - Mo Hurst
                              Lions - Isiah Wynn
                              Bills - Da'Ron Payne
                              Rams - Billy Price
                              Panthers - Christian Kirk
                              Titans - Goedert
                              Falcons - James Daniels
                              Saints - Harold Landry
                              Steelers - Josh Jackson
                              Jags - Hayden Hurst
                              Vikings - Mike McGlinchy
                              Patriots - MJ Stewert
                              Eagles - Taven Bryan

Boy, he really knows his stuff.....He accurately predicted 1 team correctly :clap:

This is exactly why I don't put any faith in mock drafts and these "experts" like McShay or Kiper who are supposed to know everything about everything regarding these kids and the teams interested in them.
                              Whoa but when they was talking good about lock yall was all on it. Man stop. We all know he is not 100% right NO ONE IS. But look how many top tens he got right. Look at that. But anyway my boy is at the combine let's get it k murda.

Comment

Working...
                              X