McShay mock draft 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
    Didn't realize that you traveled in the future to confirm his attendance. My apologies, carry on.
    Hell if some of yall can tell the future and say we not taking him....then I can tell the future too.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      It will just be that much sweeter when they are both drafted in the 1st so this tool can be proven wrong yet again.......
      They might but it won't be top 10....k murda...let's get it.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        Like I said, I'll believe it when he's there. I still think he is trying to scare the A's into paying him more money.
        Keep thinking that. That's going a long way just to try to get money...k murda is in the building baby. Let's get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
          They might but it won't be top 10....k murda...let's get it.
          What bet do you want to put on that? Just like there was no way Mayfield was going to be a top 5 let alone the top pick. I bet you one of Lock or Jones will go.....

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            What bet do you want to put on that? Just like there was no way Mayfield was going to be a top 5 let alone the top pick. I bet you one of Lock or Jones will go.....
            I feel they will...I bet it won't be top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
              I don't get to see much college football so have never seen Murray play, only read bits on him.

Is he actually a QB that can throw the ball and just uses his legs as an asset, like a Wilson or Newton....... or is he another of these running QB's who are fast but can't actually play QB and make throws from the pocket or read a D..... just like Lamar Jackson.

These new fangled 'QB's' who struggle to throw from the pocket, like Jackson and Watson, were shown up in the playoffs
              He can throw the ball accurately from the pocket and on the run. Very nice touch on deep passes. His arm strength appears good enough to make passes to anywhere on the field. The accuracy was partly attributed to the plays and throwing to wide open receivers. Rarely were there passes into tight windows or timing to hit receivers before coming out of breaks. Another concern was only seeing him read one receiver and/or half the field. The running aspect is amazing - I doubt many DBs can tackle him in the open field. Nick Saban said he was glad Murray slid to avoid being hit because he thought he could have made the defense miss. There are several positives with Murray and a few questions.

Comment

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...aft-128995238/

Idk if anyone has seen this mock but it’s a good one in my eyes. Not sure if the cap adds up but I’d consider Denver a legit contender if this happened even with Case a QB

Comment

Working...
                X