Marquis "Hollywood" Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquis "Hollywood" Brown

This guy looks fun to watch. super explosive a great replacement for when sanders slows down Brown and Sutton would make a pretty scary 1-2 punch if you ask me. with me expecting sutton to break out this next year.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    This guy looks fun to watch. super explosive a great replacement for when sanders slows down Brown and Sutton would make a pretty scary 1-2 punch if you ask me. with me expecting sutton to break out this next year.
    Considering Denver might move on from Sanders right away this would be a good pick up in the second round

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
      Considering Denver might move on from Sanders right away this would be a good pick up in the second round
      It would be if he lasts that long but a lot of mocks have him going in the 20’s first round.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        It would be if he lasts that long but a lot of mocks have him going in the 20’s first round.
        Then we are most likely out of the running for him then

Comment

I like Brown but the WR I'm most interested in is D.K. Metcalf but I think we would have to grab him at #10 and not sure if that is the best way to use our top pick. If somehow Brown fell to the 2nd, I would be all about it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Then we are most likely out of the running for him then
            You never know. Sutton fell to the second last year and we got him. I wasn’t overwhelmed with his rookie campaign but did see the flash potential for why he was considered a steal.

If Brown somehow falls to the 2nd I would be on board with it.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont see WR as a need really. I'd prefer to use a late round pick on a guy like Emmanuel Hall in the 6th to pair with our new Qb Lock

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                I dont see WR as a need really. I'd prefer to use a late round pick on a guy like Emmanuel Hall in the 6th to pair with our new Qb Lock
                It’s an extremely large need after trading DT and potentially cutting Sanders to save cap space.

The rookies showed in the final month they are not ready to bare 100% of the load.

If Sanders returns that would help but even if he does he won’t have many years left.
                sigpic

Comment

It’s an extremely large need after trading DT and potentially cutting Sanders to save cap space.

The rookies showed in the final month they are not ready to bare 100% of the load.

If Sanders returns that would help but even if he does he won’t have many years left.
                  At the same time, the transition for a rookie WR to the NFL is typically a tough one. I think the three young guys showed a lot of promise and expect to see a large jump from year 1 to year 2. With that said, if the jump isn't made, we are in deep trouble.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                    At the same time, the transition for a rookie WR to the NFL is typically a tough one. I think the three young guys showed a lot of promise and expect to see a large jump from year 1 to year 2. With that said, if the jump isn't made, we are in deep trouble.
                    I mean I like Sutton and Patrick but Hamilton didn’t show me much for what people were excited about with him.

Again if Sanders remains then I agree it’s far from our biggest need. But it he is moved to save cap space then I absolutely would love to have a speedster like Brown replace him.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is a great option for slot receiver. I would be okay with him.

Comment

Brown to miss the combine and OU pro day due to foot surgery.

Pretty much guarantees he won’t be a first round pick. And might not even be a second round pick now.

If we could get him 3rd or later that would be fantastic.
                        sigpic

Comment

Brown to miss the combine and OU pro day due to foot surgery.

Pretty much guarantees he won’t be a first round pick. And might not even be a second round pick now.

If we could get him 3rd or later that would be fantastic.
                          with the explosion he shows off the line. i would be surprised if he is not a second round pick. he is one of hose guys that runs fasts. and doesn't look like he running fast but he runs past every one cause he is so smooooooooooth.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                            with the explosion he shows off the line. i would be surprised if he is not a second round pick. he is one of hose guys that runs fasts. and doesn't look like he running fast but he runs past every one cause he is so smooooooooooth.
                            I did end up reading after posting that the surgery was all the way back on Jan 8th and he is not expected to miss any camp time. I guess the only news was that they waited till the last second possible to see if he would be healthy for the combine or not. And now he isn’t.

They also said they still expect him to be the second wr off the board. Question is does that mean low first or early second. Sutton was second wr off the board a year ago and lasted all the way to our second round pick. And i feel like Sutton has more potential.
                            sigpic

Comment

I did end up reading after posting that the surgery was all the way back on Jan 8th and he is not expected to miss any camp time. I guess the only news was that they waited till the last second possible to see if he would be healthy for the combine or not. And now he isn’t.

They also said they still expect him to be the second wr off the board. Question is does that mean low first or early second. Sutton was second wr off the board a year ago and lasted all the way to our second round pick. And i feel like Sutton has more potential.
                              with the combo of Sutton Patrick and Hamilton i worry we lack elite speed. and you want elite speed to pair with flaccos skill set. Browns speed makes him the biggest deep threat in this draft. which i worry we don't truly have.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
                              X