Free agent wish list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
    I'm all in on Landon Collins. Hard hitting safety who makes games changing plays. We have lacked a physical force at SS since Ward was cut. Not sure what his price tag will be but it looks like he is on his way out of New York.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...giants-locker/
    Landon Collins would be ideal fit for what we need. we need a tough noised safety who can cover TE and do other stuff. plus adding that star power. Landon Collins is what i was hoping Sua Would be.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      Landon Collins would be ideal fit for what we need. we need a tough noised safety who can cover TE and do other stuff. plus adding that star power. Landon Collins is what i was hoping Sua Would be.
      Su’a was not used correctly, he should get a better opportunity now that we have some real coaches on D.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        That was Ryan Clark, both him and John Brown have sickle cell.
        Yes I went back and looked it up. John Brown does have sickle cell but he missed most of a season due to a cyst on his spine. I know Geno Atkins also has sickle cell and he played in Denver awhile back but he’s a dline guy so he benefits from being apart of a rotation, Tevin Coleman also has it and played here as well.

Ryan Clark tried to play here and lost his spleen and gall bladder because of it. 11 college players have died since 2000 because of it. It isn’t something that only effects him at altitude either, it can effect him anywhere but the altitude makes it much harder. I doubt we go after him because of it and if we did I highly doubt he’d want to potentially risk his life and precious years of his career here.

Comment

We could only hope!
          fun things in fallout 3

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
            Su’a was not used correctly, he should get a better opportunity now that we have some real coaches on D.
            Sua looked TErrible. he was suppost to fix coverage against TE. what the kittle game. he got beat by kelse. he was not aggressive around the line the run. he was just bad. i don't think coaching went into him not doing well what he was suppost to do here.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

Sua looked TErrible. he was suppost to fix coverage against TE. what the kittle game. he got beat by kelse. he was not aggressive around the line the run. he was just bad. i don't think coaching went into him not doing well what he was suppost to do here.
              If the broncos somehow sign Adrian Amos, I think Cravens along with Darien Stewart are the odd men out!

Simmons, even though he can’t cover TEs very well, he is an athletic freak deep down the field and more dependable. Parks is a very physical, smart rising star!

Broncos can’t part with either even if they add Amos but they’ll have some great depth. I’m hoping they can add Amos and Mosley but they’ll have to trade off keenum and extend another player or two, possibly Von and Wolfe to make that happen!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-20-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                If the broncos somehow sign Adrian Amos, I think Cravens along with Darien Stewart are the odd men out!

Simmons, even though he can’t cover TEs very well, he is an athletic freak deep down the field and more dependable. Parks is a very physical, smart rising star!

Broncos can’t part with either even if they add Amos but they’ll have some great depth. I’m hoping they can add Amos and Mosley but they’ll have to trade off keenum and extend another player or two, possibly Von and Wolfe to make that happen!
                i am not sold of Amos. i really liked Eddie jackson but the other S didn't stand out to me.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

He had not played football since 2016. He also got a late start to the season with his injury sidelining him. From what I understand he was play out of position at safety for the majority of the season. He was OK against the run, terrible in coverage. I would like to see us hold on to him another season and try to develope him, he is an a cheap contract.

As for covering Kelse, easier said than done, he is arguably the best TE in the league. We are not the only team that he gave problems to. Same story with Kittle, he is a good football player, although a lot of people are unfamiliar with him. Those are not easy players to cover, especially for a team that has had an extreme issue cover TE’s.

Comment

Trade Sanders and 3rd to Pittsburgh for AB..

Comment

Adrian Amos would be my priority heading into the off-season, we need at least one safety who can actually tackle. I do not want to watch Darien Stewert and Justin Simmons consistently give up extra yardage on every opportunity they get to make a tackle for a full-season again. I wouldn't mind seeing Justin Parks get more of an opportunity for playing time as well this season, he as something in him that Justin Simmons doesn't, and matched up back there with Adrian Amos would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                        He had not played football since 2016. He also got a late start to the season with his injury sidelining him. From what I understand he was play out of position at safety for the majority of the season. He was OK against the run, terrible in coverage. I would like to see us hold on to him another season and try to develope him, he is an a cheap contract.

As for covering Kelse, easier said than done, he is arguably the best TE in the league. We are not the only team that he gave problems to. Same story with Kittle, he is a good football player, although a lot of people are unfamiliar with him. Those are not easy players to cover, especially for a team that has had an extreme issue cover TE’s.
                        he has played safety his whole NFL career. i guess he has no good defensive coaches in the nfl. he was a huge disapointed. i don't think you can contribute the fact he can't cover. you can't cover in the nfl. your out period. you need to be able to cover as a off the line LB or S. cheap contract where he has to compete for a spot is his only really chance. i would take Jamal Carter, Will Parks Justin Simmons and Dymonte Thomas over him. i feel he will be lucky to make the roster if he has to compete for a spot. expecially if we sign a S. i feel if Carter didn't get injuried in preseason we may be talking about him starting next to simmons moving forward. i don't think Sua would be on the roster right now any more. I also feel Sua isn't commited to football.

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                        Adrian Amos would be my priority heading into the off-season, we need at least one safety who can actually tackle. I do not want to watch Darien Stewert and Justin Simmons consistently give up extra yardage on every opportunity they get to make a tackle for a full-season again. I wouldn't mind seeing Justin Parks get more of an opportunity for playing time as well this season, he as something in him that Justin Simmons doesn't, and matched up back there with Adrian Amos would be interesting.
                        do you mean Will Parks?
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

do you mean Will Parks?
                          Yes, my mistake. I had Justin Simmons overrated name on the tip of my tongue as I was writing that.

Comment

he has played safety his whole NFL career. i guess he has no good defensive coaches in the nfl. he was a huge disapointed. i don't think you can contribute the fact he can't cover. you can't cover in the nfl. your out period. you need to be able to cover as a off the line LB or S. cheap contract where he has to compete for a spot is his only really chance. i would take Jamal Carter, Will Parks Justin Simmons and Dymonte Thomas over him. i feel he will be lucky to make the roster if he has to compete for a spot. expecially if we sign a S. i feel if Carter didn't get injuried in preseason we may be talking about him starting next to simmons moving forward. i don't think Sua would be on the roster right now any more. I also feel Sua isn't commited to football.

do you mean Will Parks?
                            It would've been a major head scratcher to me if he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by OurHouse View Post
                              Interior offensive line help and a right tackle for offense and middle linebacker along with a safety on defense. Let Marshall, Stewart, Sanders, Wolfe, Keenum go. Collins or Amos as safeties, Callahan if Roby isn't cheaper. Get a receiver if Sanders is let go, AB if it works with cap, he can probably be had for a 4th with how bad he wants out of Pitt. John Brown would be good if Sanders is let go, gives us that speed along with the physical play of Sutton.

All this is pretty much a wish list, all it takes is one team to overpay for a guy and the market price is set.
                              So...

Oline: Foster or sign Paradis
                              RT: Ju'waun James or Williams

MLB: Mosley
                              DB: Amos or Collins, Callahan or Roby
                              If you can't get a safety or DB go after Jarrett for interior D-line and target a DB in first round
                              That's a solid wishlist.
                              sigpic

Comment

do you mean Will Parks?

His who NFL career? He’s played like a seasons worth of games, and spent a lot of time at LB.He wasn’t moved to safety until the end of his rookie year, then “retired” the following season. He had a good rookie year, then VJ got a hold of him. If VJ can screw Keenum up by trying to turn him into a pocket passer, there no doubt he can screw someone like Su’a up.

Comment

Working...
                                X