D.K. Metcalf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I am with you on Hurd. If we are going to go after a reciever in the draft, I hope it is Hurd in the middle rounds. I want to use earlier picks on much bigger needs, but I wouldn't be upset if we went Hurd then, We certainly would have a nice cast of recievers. I am also thinking that with new coaches, new offense, new qb and another year of experience under their belts, we will see marked improvements from our young guys.
    i am starting to be a big fan of something like this

Jawann Taylor at 10
    Paris Campbell in second.

start getting this offense to a point we need it at.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      my biggest worry with MEtcalf right now. with those number he should have been the best WR in at college and he wasn't and his production is really lacking in college.
      Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      Was his QB any good ?
      Lol no. Not only was his qb not good be the entire roster around Metcalf is a dumpster fire. He is a top 10 pick despite his team not because of his team.

It’s silly to knock him for that. Imagine if we didn’t draft DT in the first round based on his college stats rather than what the film told us.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Lol no. Not only was his qb not good be the entire roster around Metcalf is a dumpster fire. He is a top 10 pick despite his team not because of his team.

It’s silly to knock him for that. Imagine if we didn’t draft DT in the first round based on his college stats rather than what the film told us.
        DT had good College stats. he didn't get a good option. but like AJ brown had alot better stats and just as good film as Metcalf. you think with those traits Metcalf would be above brown.

thomas jr year had 1000 yards and 8 tds. he had 600 and 500 in the years before

DK metcalf had a 500 year and a 600 year

there is a huge difference in production about 1000 yards between the two. even though thomas played in a tripple option
        Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 03-02-2019, 02:30 PM.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm

Comment

DT had good College stats. he didn't get a good option. but like AJ brown had alot better stats and just as good film as Metcalf. you think with those traits Metcalf would be above brown.
          You clearly haven’t been paying attention to the turmoil Ole Miss has been in since the Hugh Freeze scandal. You can’t throw yourself the ball.
          sigpic

Comment

You clearly haven’t been paying attention to the turmoil Ole Miss has been in since the Hugh Freeze scandal. You can’t throw yourself the ball.
            so your saying DK Metcalf is better then AJ brown. even though AJ was obviously the number and doubled DKs stats?
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

so your saying DK Metcalf is better then AJ brown. even though AJ was obviously the number and doubled DKs stats?
              You’re aware Metcalf sustained a season ending neck injury in week 7 right? That’s why Brown doubled his stats. If Metcalf had played the final 5 1/2 games his numbers likely would’ve been a lot closer. Not saying he is better but you have to take that into account for his final season being lower than you expected.
              sigpic

Comment

You’re aware Metcalf sustained a season ending neck injury in week 7 right? That’s why Brown doubled his stats. If Metcalf had played the final 5 1/2 games his numbers likely would’ve been a lot closer. Not saying he is better but you have to take that into account for his final season being lower than you expected.
                i just don't see top ten hype on him mid-late first round around like 20-32 seems to be ideal for Metcalf, i also feel that i would have Brown Rated higher then MEtcalf. i just feel 10 is way to rich for him. i feel if he puts it together he may be special but if he does i bet its not till year 3. taking how much better of a route runner you have to be in the nfl. it is more then PHysical prospects. his ceiling is high enough he could be an elite WR, but i fear is floor is a good gunner. and thats scares me taking in the first.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

I saw Paris for the 1st time and I think both him and Metcalf are going to special...

Comment

Is there any relationship between this Metcalf and the Great Cleveland Browns Eric Metcalf?

Comment

Metcalf is better than Brown. Brown ran a lot of short routes which is why he got more numbers but Metcalf will be the better WR in the pros should he stay healthy. Brown will be a physical slot WR akin to what people thought Greg Little would be.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        I saw Paris for the 1st time and I think both him and Metcalf are going to special...
                        Paris Campbell can’t catch, he drops the ball at an alarmingly high rate. He may go in the 2nd because of his speed but he should be a 3rd or 4th round WR.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                          Is there any relationship between this Metcalf and the Great Cleveland Browns Eric Metcalf?
                          Yes, that's his uncle. His dad played in the NFL as a guard and his grandfather was an RB.

Comment

Comment

I don't think we're drafting him, but man Metcalf is insane. He's going to be a special player for sure.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Hes a super freak. This dude ain't no joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X