No announcement yet.

Devin White @ 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fangio said "tackling" or lack there of is a deal breaker. My guess is, we will pass on White. Just read that Denver has interviewed multiple mid round ILB's { still think Lock is the pick IF he's there at 10 }

Comment

What about double dipping with C.J. AND White.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
        Fangio said "tackling" or lack there of is a deal breaker. My guess is, we will pass on White. Just read that Denver has interviewed multiple mid round ILB's { still think Lock is the pick IF he's there at 10 }
        i saw a rumor the broncos may like bush, but he has pushed him self into like top 15-20 catagory with his work out.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I am pretty sure every defensive coach every where place a pretty high priority on tackling. Obviously Devin White is a raw prospect, a very exciting, potential filled raw prospect, but I would steer clear of him personally. He has a very high ceiling, but a very low floor, and he is the definition of a boom or bust player in my opinion. His name is hot right now immediately post combine, but I am not locking him in the top 5 just yet. People always get carried away and caught in the moment, but there is still plenty of time to be spent by these teams digging into the tape, and doing so with White brings up a lot of question marks, I think he is there at 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            i saw a rumor the broncos may like bush, but he has pushed him self into like top 15-20 catagory with his work out.
            If Denver trades with Washington, picking up Bush @ 15 would be ok with me.....only if Lock is gone though

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
              If Denver trades with Washington, picking up Bush @ 15 would be ok with me.....only if Lock is gone though
              If we was going to trade back and select a linebacker I think I’d prefer Mack Wilson, we need linebacker who can play in pass coverage, Bush to me just seems like a downhill thumper

Comment

Working...
              X