No announcement yet.

Jawaan Taylor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had rather see us get a ILB (White or Bush) and get OL and DL help in free agency,

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
      What about Leary?
      Hell be on injured reserve by week 3

Comment

If Denver goes, OL in round 1, I would prefer Andre Dillard. I just think he will be the best chance of success of being an NFL tackle. Too me, he's the best pass protecting tackle prospect, and with adding some bulk and working with Munchak, can develop his run blocking.

That being said, with the signing of Ju'Wan James, I think they will likely go with a defensive player.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          If Denver goes, OL in round 1, I would prefer Andre Dillard. I just think he will be the best chance of success of being an NFL tackle. Too me, he's the best pass protecting tackle prospect, and with adding some bulk and working with Munchak, can develop his run blocking.

That being said, with the signing of Ju'Wan James, I think they will likely go with a defensive player.
          I would still go Dillard, even after James. Kick Bolles to RG and improve two spots. We need 7 good OL with injuries, time to really address it.
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

I hope they still go o-line at #10 too. You need quality and quantity.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
              I hope they still go o-line at #10 too. You need quality and quantity.
              I dont believe Devin White will be there at 10 so I say they should trade back with Washington. Make it expensive to move up and and get multiple picks this year maybe next year.

Get a TE, Risner or Williams, then go CB in the second possibly a Fangio prototypical DT.

Comment

The 2 qbs I want would still be my preference at 10, but I would be very happy with Taylor too. Good time to do it with Munchak on board. We could get a very good OL very quickly. Elway has definitely done enough to keep his options open at 10. Gotta love that about him.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                  What's wrong with Dillard, DJ has him pegged for us at 10. Stats show he did not have 1 single holding penalty last year, is the best pure pass pro in class, and showed well at the combine. Needs a bit more bulk from the weight room, but that would come with being a professional.

Dillard - draft
                  Bolles
                  McGovern
                  Turner
                  James- free agent

Could totally live with this as I'm sure Munchack would be happy a well.
                  good call
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X