No announcement yet.

We need a quality backup for Flacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McSorley is going to be a great backup for some team. He is a very smart QB that can master the game plan running the second unit or as scout team QB. His mobility is a real asset and he is a great competitor. A bit undersized and not a great down field thrower, but he is a tremendous leader.

Although he's not nearly the athlete as Taysom Hill, I think he's going to do the same sort of things on the team that drafts him. Hill earned his snaps from success running the scout team and I think McSorley will do the same.

His numbers dipped a bit this past season, but PSU lost a ton of starters to the NFL, guys who dominated the snaps last season. What I love most about McSorley is his knack for success in tough spots. He really was a special player at PSU and his leadership really helped build PSU back up from some dark years. Draft experts have him going maybe 6th Rd or undrafted, but if he lasts that long I will be shocked. He needs time working from under center, but if he masters that I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting somewhere in a few years.

Comment

His name is Josh Rosen and he will only be back temporarily !

Comment

Just read we signed Manziel?? On Sportscentre.

**nope, fake news.*** fake account...
        Last edited by conannilsen; 03-09-2019, 01:16 PM.
        2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Working...
        X