AJ McCarron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    We will need one more QB. If that QB is the QBOTF, great. We had some luck and did a good job. It would be silly to assume that every thing will work out and that we are going to get that done this year though- and ignore other options. Someone like McCarron would be a great investment right now.
    ya you need more then QB. but what we need is an infusion of young Talent. till we can find a QB who can be a franchise guy.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
      If the Franchise Qb isnt in the Draft then it should be a middle round trade for Rosen. High upside with little risk
      Or not...?? Maybe they, lost most, like the QB class next year better...
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

AJ would be a good backup just Incase Flacco goes down. Sign him cheap and let’s focus on getting that LB, DL, and G. Trade back to gain another 2nd. Get LB Bush, DT Lawrence, best avail G ( which there should be some good ones in the 2nd). I see these guys / position being immediate starters to help our current wholes. We might even be a true contender too.

Comment

Lol, I remember a couple years ago, everybody wanted this dude.

Flacco, McCarron, and Grayson, that's about as bad of a QB room that we've rolled with the last 3 years. Maybe.... eventually we'll try to improve at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Lol, I remember a couple years ago, everybody wanted this dude.

Flacco, McCarron, and Grayson, that's about as bad of a QB room that we've rolled with the last 3 years. Maybe.... eventually we'll try to improve at QB.
            Guess you forgot about the year both TS and Oz were starting games for us. Lynch....is he even in the NFL today?

Not a big Flacco fan but he alone makes the room better than anything we had since PM
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

No to AJ McCarron
              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Guess you forgot about the year both TS and Oz were starting games for us. Lynch....is he even in the NFL today?

Not a big Flacco fan but he alone makes the room better than anything we had since PM

Oh, yes, the mighty QB room of Siemian/Osweiler/Lynch. Destroyer of worlds! We need another QB on the team. There is a really good chance that we won't be able to get anyone in this year's draft that's any better than Grayson is going to be. And that's not really going to help us. I'd rather have AJ McCarron on the roster this year than a weak rookie that, probably, won't even eventually turn out to be as good as McCarron himself.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                  Oh, yes, the mighty QB room of Siemian/Osweiler/Lynch. Destroyer of worlds! We need another QB on the team. There is a really good chance that we won't be able to get anyone in this year's draft that's any better than Grayson is going to be. And that's not really going to help us. I'd rather have AJ McCarron on the roster this year than a weak rookie that, probably, won't even eventually turn out to be as good as McCarron himself.
                  Agreed

It is not like McCarron is going to cost a lot. If we happen to draft a great QB then release who we need to.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                  X