jared cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jared cook

I think we should be giving jared cook a look. We really could use an experienced TE imo

He is visiting Saints but if they let him leave the city we should get him in for a look imo
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Big hole for us, Flacco loves to throw to the tight ends.

Comment

As of now Imo, TE would be the position for most improvement of the offense at this time. Hochenson at 10 would be a huge upgrade to the off.

Comment

Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
        As of now Imo, TE would be the position for most improvement of the offense at this time. Hochenson at 10 would be a huge upgrade to the off.
        Agreed. Elway should give Flacco his version of Shannon Sharpe but with better blocking.

Comment

His contract will be interesting... I agree he has lots of talent.

Comment

I like the idea, just not sure what type of money it would take. We need to have at least one TE we can count on to help the offence.

Comment

I’ve been thinking for awhile I would rather kick the tires on cook than draft a tight end. I’m just not sold on this years class since Fant would be a reach at 10.

Also always felt the raiders under utilized cook even with his explosive games.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNEBronco View Post
                Big hole for us, Flacco loves to throw to the tight ends.
                In that case, how about Maxx Williams?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

We’ve got our TE locked up now!

Comment

Wasted money money and roster spots to get both Cook and Heuerman. Draft a tight end and have those two along with Fumagalli.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Wasted money money and roster spots to get both Cook and Heuerman. Draft a tight end and have those two along with Fumagalli.
                      Fumagali 2018
                      Butt 2017
                      Heuerman 2015

Guess we are due for a draft success story at TE...or maybe we just can not figure it out
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                      X