Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    it seems like he'll start on the inside
    Yeah, Elway said in yesterday's press conference that they envision him playing guard.

Comment

• Man the raiders might not have a lot of flash, but they are putting together a solid foundation this draft.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        Elway historically drafts better in rounds 4-7 and undrafted college free agents
        Agreed.Which I think will make this Always best draft ever.Even better than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Do you mean Dalton? I don't think he'll be Swing Tackle because it seems like he'll start on the inside. If a Tackle was needed on game day, he might be involved in a shuffle that would put him at RT. Let's see if the Broncos draft a T or sign an UDFA T.
          I know we talked about him in another thread but I would really like Dennis Daley from South Carolina. He could be there in the fifth and could immediately step in as a swing tackle. His upside to become a quality tackle is really good too.

Comment

• Was hoping Julian Love would somehow make it to round 5. Darn
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Giants take Julian Love. Wow, pairing him with DeAndre Baker and Janoris Jenkins. Aside from the reach of Jones at #6, Giants are having a good draft otherwise.

Comment

• We’ve traded for Dekoda Watson

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                  We’ve traded for Dekoda Watson
                  31 year old edge rusher. Not sure that I like this trade
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                    We’ve traded for Dekoda Watson
                    Watson and #212 for pick 148

Comment

• I forgot the Giants also took Sam Beal last year in the supplemental draft. So maybe Giants could move Jenkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        31 year old edge rusher. Not sure that I like this trade
                        Think it’s more to sure up our Special teams but yeah still a questionable trade

Comment

• This trade is a bit of a bummer. Oh well, waiting til #156 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            Watson and #212 for pick 148
                            Weird trade

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              Man the raiders might not have a lot of flash, but they are putting together a solid foundation this draft.
                              I agree! I did not initially like their first pick, but when you see Ferrell, Jacobs and Abram together, talking maturely and professionally, at their young age, it tells me that Gruden and Mayock are in fact going character as well as skill. And as many of you can attest, that was not always the way in Oakland. Ferrell is highly ranked as a pass rusher, but he does sound like a building block kinda guy. And The NFL folks raved about the personalities of Jacobs and Abram when on set.

I know we oppose Oakand, but if that's the new direction, good on them!

Comment

• why trade that much wow I am not sure about this one

Comment

Working...
                                X