Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!
    Can’t agree more
    sigpic

Comment

• Seattle takes Burr- Kirven

Comment

• 13 picks to go...

Comment

• LB Ryan Connelly to the Giants.

Comment

Cmon John...move up if necessary and grab Wilson. He was projected to go 2nd round by some. And yes, we need some ILB!
            Obviously there is an issue with him, teams do not pass multiple times on a guy from that program.
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              going to be thanksgiving by the time the Broncos are on the clock again
              Now I’m getting hungry 😋

Comment

If we traded our first 5th for a LB from San Fran I severely doubt we will draft let alone move up for Wilson at this point.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't believe he still hasn't been drafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                    Obviously there is an issue with him, teams do not pass multiple times on a guy from that program.
                    I think that too, but nothing has been stated of late. He's not fast, but again, they knew it when they did their mocks. If it's not character,,,,,I grab him (Wilson)!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      If we traded our first 5th for a LB from San Fran I severely doubt we will draft let alone move up for Wilson at this point.
                      Watson is going to be a back up to Chubb and Miller and focus on special teams. We need a linebacker who can cover

Comment

• Amani, gerald Willis, Mack (both of them), Hall would all be good picks here.
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• 10 more to go!!

Comment

I think that too, but nothing has been stated of late. He's not fast, but again, they knew it when they did their mocks. If it's not character,,,,,I grab him (Wilson)!
                            Jacob Phillips is the LSU ILB I want, maybe next year.
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
                              10 more to go!!
                              ...unless we trade again...

Comment

• Has Tre Lamar been drafted yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X