• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco_In_Ohio View Post
    Elway says Hollins can play inside and out... we will see
    I think he played ILB for a season...
    sigpic

Comment

• Elway has put on Twitter he views Hollins as playing inside and out. Someone of his size and athletic ability with the right coaching could be a good cover linebacker inside for us against the tight ends

Comment

• Ravens got a steal in Daylon Mack
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• If Fangio and Co don't like the ILBs, then I'm okay with it tbh. Ideal world would be us parting with our 6th for Darron Lee though
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• There goes another ILB

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              If Fangio and Co don't like the ILBs, then I'm okay with it tbh. Ideal world would be us parting with our 6th for Darron Lee though
              Lee is probably going to get cut after they drafted Cashman. Just playing the long game now

Comment

Ravens got a steal in Daylon Mack
                who needs ozzy

Comment

If Fangio and Co don't like the ILBs, then I'm okay with it tbh. Ideal world would be us parting with our 6th for Darron Lee though
                  That would be a good trade for us. We do desperately need someone in the middle who can go sideline to sideline

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                    Elway has put on Twitter he views Hollins as playing inside and out. Someone of his size and athletic ability with the right coaching could be a good cover linebacker inside for us against the tight ends
                    Makes sense.

Comment

Even if it’s for a 6, I hope Fangio has this mapped out. Every Jets fan I’ve seen on the internet thinks Lee sucks.

(Insert comment about how ILB is a useless position, and drafting one is stupid here)

Comment

• Maybe Fangio see's Simmons as our anawer to covering TE's moving forward. We got hin Kareem to move around and Callahan to fill his need positions ?

Comment

• I like that Charley Casserly says that Oakland gets a lot of the attention this offseason, as they should, but not to sleep on Denver.....given the moves in coaching, FA and The Draft.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 04-27-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            I like that Charley Casserly says that Oakland gets a lot of the attention this offseason, as they should, but not to sleep on Denver.....given the moves in FA and The Draft.
                            I agree. We finished 6-10 but we lost several close games. I don't think we're as far off as some think.

Comment

• Obviously Fangio doesn't see ILB as a major hole on the roster.

I'd wait to see what he can do with the pieces he has this year rather than pounding the table.

Comment

• I think Lee is better then anyone we get in the 6th. I’d do that deal in a heartbeat if you could.

Comment

Working...
                                X