Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Maybe Fangio see's Simmons as our anawer to covering TE's moving forward. We got hin Kareem to move around and Callahan to fill his need positions ?
    It’s a possibility. I think Simmons is going to play deep centre-field though. Parks could be a option I think he starts at SS and has the aggression to come into the box and pick up a TE but he’s still a relative unknown as he’s only had limited play time. Cravens is another option he really needs to get healthy and show what he can do

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
      I agree. We finished 6-10 but we lost several close games. I don't think we're as far off as some think.
      Yah,,,,and I forgot to add (which I just referenced) that Charley likes Fangio and his D smarts!!!

Comment

• Mark this day down. The day that Elway and company opted for Dekota Watson over Mack Wilson.

To boot they then follow that up with another edge rusher. There is no brain in that can.
        To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Humberg View Post
          Mark this day down. The day that Elway and company opted for Dekota Watson over Mack Wilson.

To boot they then follow that up with another edge rusher. There is no brain in that can.
          I wanted him aswell but need to get over it we got a very good player in Hollins who by the looks of it can do a lot of things and can be moved about

Comment

Mark this day down. The day that Elway and company opted for Dekota Watson over Mack Wilson.

Nit pick all you want down deep in the draft....his first three rounds were genius.

Comment

Nit pick all you want down deep in the draft....his first three rounds were genius.
              Exactly and after the very good draft last year I think Elway has learned from his mistakes and is getting a lot better at evaluating talent. There’s clearly been a problem with Mack for him to fall that far if it’s character then that’s the reason we didn’t target him

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                It’s a possibility. I think Simmons is going to play deep centre-field though. Parks could be a option I think he starts at SS and has the aggression to come into the box and pick up a TE but he’s still a relative unknown as he’s only had limited play time. Cravens is another option he really needs to get healthy and show what he can do
                Cravens could definitely fit that hybrid S/LB role if he could regain health and regain some of what made him special. Not sure he can though. This coming from a longtime USC fan too.

Also in response the above about adding Jackson and Callahan. That is only relevant if the can keep Harris. Lose him and it’s one step forward, two steps back for Fangio.

Lastly, we have no clue what Fangio has been banging the table for. Or if Elway is listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                  Cravens could definitely fit that hybrid S/LB role if he could regain health and regain some of what made him special. Not sure he can though. This coming from a longtime USC fan too.

Also in response the above about adding Jackson and Callahan. That is only relevant if the can keep Harris. Lose him and it’s one step forward, two steps back for Fangio.

Lastly, we have no clue what Fangio has been banging the table for. Or if Elway is listening.
                  All very valid points.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

There was reports that Elway had Fangio heavily involved in the evaluation process compared to coaches of recent years so I think he does value his opinion and input on who they take. By the looks of it though it looks another very solid draft from Elway so far and we all know we desperately needed another. You are right about Harris but I can’t see him getting the 15 mill a year he is apparently asking for

Comment

Zo noez!

We missed out on Lamin Barrow 2.0!

God help us all!

Comment

Exactly and after the very good draft last year I think Elway has learned from his mistakes and is getting a lot better at evaluating talent. There’s clearly been a problem with Mack for him to fall that far if it’s character then that’s the reason we didn’t target him
                        Yeah, there's got to be something with Mack. This has been a very good draft. Not to toot my own horn too much but I had us taking both Fant and Hollins in my mock, although I had Hollins going at our seventh round pick. That and I accidentally spelled his last name as Collins, not Hollins. The only thing I kinda disagreed about the draft was the trade for Watson. I get why they did it but it's just my opinion. Looking forward to seeing what we do in the sixth and seventh.

Comment

Yeah, there's got to be something with Mack. This has been a very good draft. Not to toot my own horn too much but I had us taking both Fant and Hollins in my mock, although I had Hollins going at our seventh round pick. That and I accidentally spelled his last name as Collins, not Hollins. The only thing I kinda disagreed about the draft was the trade for Watson. I get why they did it but it's just my opinion. Looking forward to seeing what we do in the sixth and seventh.
                          Yeah it’s going to be interesting I do think a WR will be one and a DB who could potentially play corner or safety

Comment

Thought we only had a 7 left

Comment

Thought we only had a 7 left
                              We picked up a 6th in the Watson trade today

Comment

Yeah it’s going to be interesting I do think a WR will be one and a DB who could potentially play corner or safety
                                Wouldn't count out another offensive lineman, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X