Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Seems like after Dremont Jones the drafting process hasn't been as good. We'll see later, but my guess is only a few of these later round draft picks were actually the guys they originally wanted.
    Hard to say but I think a versatile linebacker and a high potential WR is still pretty good for day 3 of the draft. We have definitely improved our drafting compared to a few years ago though that is for sure

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
      Every pick we took today has been an A or A- (except for Winfree...his grade isn't in yet).

      Elway annihilated this draft.
      Hollins was the only other pick today
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
        Every pick we took today has been an A or A- (except for Winfree...his grade isn't in yet).

        Elway annihilated this draft.
        We only made 2. I liked the Hollins pick. But only 2 picks in rounds 4-7, in a draft where there was good players still available, leaves a lot to be desired. Not bashing the picks we made, just thought we should have come away with more from this draft.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

            Comment


            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
              Not me. The closest I came was picking a WR in the 6th. SRA84 did well.

              edit...also picked the trade to 20.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
                2, trading back and taking Fant and taking Hollins, although I took him in the seventh.

                Comment


                • As a Buff fan, Winfrey was injured a lot and when he wasn't hurt he wasn't used very well by the Buffs coaching. Another issue was he played opposite Laviska Shenault, who is one of the more impressive skilled players in college football and was pretty much a one man team for the Buffs last year.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                    We only made 2. I liked the Hollins pick. But only 2 picks in rounds 4-7, in a draft where there was good players still available, leaves a lot to be desired. Not bashing the picks we made, just thought we should have come away with more from this draft.
                    We added mismatch weapon on offense, a rock on the offensive line, our future QB and a penetrating DT......everything else is gravy!! I love this draft
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      We added mismatch weapon on offense, a rock on the offensive line, our future QB and a penetrating DT......everything else is gravy!! I love this draft
                      If you get 2 solid starters out of a draft, that is a good one. We may have that in Fant and Risner. Add in the potential of Lock and maybe some use of the late round picks and this will turn out to be a pretty solid draft.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Alright, signing off. Just gonna watch the rest of the draft. Y'all have a good one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          Not me. The closest I came was picking a WR in the 6th. SRA84 did well.

                          edit...also picked the trade to 20.
                          I actually had them trading to #15 with Washington, but I figured it would be around 15-20.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                            Thanks JVDub and bronco30 for the response . I am Really happy with this draft. Only thing is I'd of liked to see a MLB. Maybe we will get Lee . Promising though .
                            I heard that nobody has traded for Darron Lee because the New York Jets are expected to release him.

                            You know how that goes, when teams realize that a player is going to be released they will not trade for him.

                            Come June there should be some sort of a bidding war for his services hopefully Elway doesn’t go too cheap. Lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              We added mismatch weapon on offense, a rock on the offensive line, our future QB and a penetrating DT......everything else is gravy!! I love this draft
                              Tend to agree. Would have preferred a couple different moves but overall I like the additions. The four you mention certainly good additions that will contribute. As for Hollins and Winfree, who knows. Potential part time players or special teams? Also think you need to add Watson to the list. He will likely get some playing time this year. Not exciting but a solid vet.

                              Biggest surprise to me is they only added one olineman.. Was expecting one of the later rounds to go to a project for depth. Aren't they still in need of 4 or 5 o;ineman just to fill out camp needs? UDFAs be ready!
                              Last edited by FR Tim; 04-27-2019, 01:39 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                                Tend to agree. Would have preferred a couple different moves but overall I like the additions. The four you mention certainly good additions that will contribute. As for Hollins and Winfree, who knows. Potential part time players or special teams? Also think you need to add Watson to the list. He will likely get some playing time this year. Not exciting but a solid vet.
                                Winfree seems like the Type of WR that makes the team because of special teams. he is big fast and prides him self in being versatile. i am also hearing he may surprise some people 6'1 210 and a 4.5 isn't a terrible time
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X