Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Winfree seems like the Type of WR that makes the team because of special teams. he is big fast and prides him self in being versatile. i am also hearing he may surprise some people 6'1 210 and a 4.5 isn't a terrible time
    Take into the account he’s apparently a very good blocker and for a team that’s going to be run heavy I’d imagine this season that’s always a positive.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
      Take into the account he’s apparently a very good blocker and for a team that’s going to be run heavy I’d imagine this season that’s always a positive.
      i feel all WR have to block. but Halmiton and Sutton are good. and sanders puts his effort into every play. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. i didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. when i watched the CU offense it was all on #2 cause that guy is special.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        i feel all WR have to block. but Halmiton and Sutton are good. and sanders puts his effort into every play. it will be interesting to see how it plays out. i didn't see enough of him to make a judgement. when i watched the CU offense it was all on #2 cause that guy is special.
        Think that’s what we are building towards good blockers at WR to seal the edge for Lindsay so he runs in touchdowns every week. We are slowly but surely building a very solid offence it’s just going to take time and probably another great draft for us all to see the difference compared to the Vance Joseph days

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          Seems like after Dremont Jones the drafting process hasn't been as good. We'll see later, but my guess is only a few of these later round draft picks were actually the guys they originally wanted.
          We drafted only players we brought in for top 30 and the big local workout. So I'd say we got guys we we're targeting all along
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
            Think that’s what we are building towards good blockers at WR to seal the edge for Lindsay so he runs in touchdowns every week. We are slowly but surely building a very solid offence it’s just going to take time and probably another great draft for us all to see the difference compared to the Vance Joseph days
            Not just Lindsey. Fant will benefit too. From the clips they were showing, one of his better plays was getting him in motion and to space. WRs being able to block will turn 5-10 yard 1st downs into long TDs with Fant.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
              I had a TE from Iowa as the first pick in one scenario...just the wrong one. LOL 😂

              Happy with Fant though...

              Comment


              • I’m satisfied with the draft. How are y’all feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.
                2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                  I’m satisfied with the draft. How are y’all feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.
                  Yes CHJ, Bring back Peko, get Darron Lee, and I'd love love love to somehow get Eric Berry
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    Yes CHJ, Bring back Peko, get Darron Lee, and I'd love love love to somehow get Eric Berry
                    Zach Brown is also still available could be a good fit at ILB with that speed. Think anyone would love Berry his contract might be abit too much for us if we do give Harris the extension

                    Comment


                    • I believe this will end up being a good draft for us. Loved the Risner pick and where we took Lock. Evidently the coaching staff is happy with the LB group we have now or there is a surprise coming from somewhere.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

                      Comment


                      • I cant post a screenshot

                        Nicki Jhabvala

                        Verified account

                        @NickiJhabvala
                        2h2 hours ago
                        More
                        Juwann Winfree stayed in Colorado to train ahead of the draft at Landow Performance. I remember someone who knows him well telling me: "If you thought Phillip Lindsay surprised, wait until you see Juwann Winfree."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bahn View Post
                          I cant post a screenshot

                          Nicki Jhabvala

                          Verified account

                          @NickiJhabvala
                          2h2 hours ago
                          More
                          Juwann Winfree stayed in Colorado to train ahead of the draft at Landow Performance. I remember someone who knows him well telling me: "If you thought Phillip Lindsay surprised, wait until you see Juwann Winfree."
                          I know he’s a 6th round pick so can’t expect too much but comments like that have to get you excited

                          Comment


                          • Great draft again. IF Lock learns to read defenses and becomes elite, then this draft sets the Offense up for a decade.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              So some of our members have been studying, analyzing and mocking it up for months --did anyone here predict any of our picks accurately?
                              I think positional wise, everyone was on the same page with what we done. Looking through another thread where people had stated what they wanted to happen, it's pretty close to what did happen. For me, my post was:

                              "In round 1, draft tight-end T.J Hockenson.
                              In round 2, draft offensive guard Michael Deiter.
                              In round 3, draft linebacker Blake Cashman.
                              In round 4, draft defensive tackle Daylon Mack"

                              Looking at that, we addressed all 4 of those positions, and a quarterback at the same time. I am really happy with the way the draft went, and I give Elway a big A for this one. I look at these past 2 draft classes, and I think we have set ourselves up for success in 2-3 years time, and in a big way. If this coaching staff remains in tact here in Denver, I look forward to the road ahead.

                              Comment


                              • I say 2 UDFA make the team this year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X