Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
    Great draft again. IF Lock learns to read defenses and becomes elite, then this draft sets the Offense up for a decade.
    if lock turns out to be the real deal we are set esp.on offense with all the young weapons around him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
      I’m satisfied with the draft. How are y’all feeling? I hope we can lock up CHJ next.
      I think this was a very good draft. We won’t truly know until we see these prospects play. I like the combination of talent from free agency and the draft. Overall I believe the roster is much stronger. Fant has the potential to be one of the best TEs in the league. I was glad to see Elway invest in the line with Risner as the 2nd pick.

Comment

• I really the Nebraska wr morgan would get drafted

Comment

• I like that the front end of this draft was great, but I feel that the ILB and secondary are not where they need to be still. Instead of Hollins and Winfree, we could have had Blake Cashman and Emanuel Hall, who both could be day one starters.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            I like that the front end of this draft was great, but I feel that the ILB and secondary are not where they need to be still. Instead of Hollins and Winfree, we could have had Blake Cashman and Emanuel Hall, who both could be day one starters.
            I quite liked Emanuel Hall and would of been happy if we got him but he is far away from been a day one starter

Comment

I like that the front end of this draft was great, but I feel that the ILB and secondary are not where they need to be still. Instead of Hollins and Winfree, we could have had Blake Cashman and Emanuel Hall, who both could be day one starters.
              We could still get Hall as an UDFA.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                We could still get Hall as an UDFA.
                It'll be up to Hall now though to end up choosing us as his destination. Hall may feel that the WR room is too crowded now in Denver. I hope he gets here though because we have no one capable on the outside if Sanders and Sutton gets injured
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

It'll be up to Hall now though to end up choosing us as his destination. Hall may feel that the WR room is too crowded now in Denver. I hope he gets here though because we have no one capable on the outside if Sanders and Sutton gets injured
                  Hamilton can play outside and will hopefully be a key contributor this year. Patrick was solid when people went down last year and will only get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                    Hamilton can play outside and will hopefully be a key contributor this year. Patrick was solid when people went down last year and will only get better.
                    Patrick was our best WR by a pretty wide margin after Sanders went down

Comment

Exactly would be nice to see his role increase this year.

Comment

• Elway started this draft by bring in Flacco and man did he play it cool. I thought we might even take Haskins at 10 and for sure Lock at 20. I'm not even sure there was a smoke screen now. I'm really glad he took Lock in the 2nd though, as he has some great potential and it takes the pressure off both QBs and the FO for awhile.

Comment

He’s just signed for the bears

Comment

Hamilton had the most yards and rec after sanders was lost
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Hamilton had more receptions but Patrick had more yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                Patrick had more yards but Hamilton did have more receptions. He also only averaged 8 ypc which he’s going to have to improve going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X