No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch, we trade back into the end of the first round this year and pay more than what we got trading out of 10
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Our pick is valued at 1300

The 20 is at 850. The 52 is 380..

That puts us at 70 points apart. All third round pics are between 110-180 in value ( ish). Devalue them a bit because it’s deferred to next year,,

And we got our value.., really can’t complain about the math,
      Thank you for this. Initially I thought it was a decent trade but then everyone on this board hated it. Makes me feel better the math is in our favor too because Like I said I didn’t really hate the trade

Comment

• Check what KC gave up to pick Mahones and you'll see how/if hosed we got in the trade
        Last edited by jdhdiggs; 04-25-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Y’all love Elway sooo darn much,
          “in Elway we trust right”?

How can we make this a good deal?

Im superstitious so If I start heavily criticizing the GOAT, maybe it’ll turn out ok! Lol

Noah Fant at 20, Deandre Baker Or Dalton Risner in the high second could fix this.

Then trade Harris tomorrow (which I think is already done) for a high pick next year with amo to move up.

Elway should’ve asked for more amo from Pittsburgh and if this turns out to be a bad deal then I’d hope broncomania understands it may be time to move on from him...

It’s not 2012 when he traded down for D Wolfe and had PFM coming on board. It’s joe Flacco dang it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Haskins to Miami......Lock to Washington. Thanks Elway. Now go draft a crap/reach safety or corner or punter. Dude is the worst drafter and GM. Its time to see the light people. He is holding this franchise back
            LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Gotta be Lock @20

Comment

• What if Sweat falls to 20 and the health stuff is overstated?
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• 2 2nds tomorrow is huge because there is some serious depth in this draft. Denver will get 2 guys tomorrow that should have gone in the 1st

Comment

• You know what, I'm not rush to judgement. I'll wait and see what Elway does.

Comment

• The trade value chart shows that it is a fair trade... but history has shown how teams drastically overpay to move up... Kinda was expecting that genius from Elway.
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• I guess this what happens when you have dead cap space with bad FA signings like Case ect ! Oh well 😔 it is what it is ...

Comment

• I see a lot of good value for offense in the 2nd round. Munchak might get a couple of his guys.

Comment

• If we get Lock or someone else who is a stud at 20 are people still gonna be livid? we got a 2nd and a future 3rd. Thats solid.

Comment

• If we get Haskins or Lock along with an extra O liner, D liner, or tight end I’ll consider the trade a win. If we gain a 2nd rounder and next years 3rd to take a cornerback this year, I’m not impressed...

Comment

• Still don't like it, watch when we play the Steelers

Comment

Working...
                                X