Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    The trade value chart shows that it is a fair trade... but history has shown how teams drastically overpay to move up... Kinda was expecting that genius from Elway.
    Overpay for qb talent... it wasn’t there this year...
    sigpic

Comment

• Man calm down folks, see what we get at 20. If Lock or somebody else falls it's a genius trade. What if its Greedy at 20. Lot of things can happen and make this a great move.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
        Check what KC gave up to pick Mahones and you'll see how/if hosed we got in the trade
        Exactly !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
          I see a lot of good value for offense in the 2nd round. Munchak might get a couple of his guys.
          This is what I was thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
            According to the draft value chart the Broncos pick was worth 1300pts. Pittsburgh offered us approximately 1400pts in return. Not as skewed as some think.
            It was a GREAT MOVE BY ELWAY.

And judging from the laughable comments, we should all be happy that an actual "Professional" is in charge.

Comment

• Earlier today Woody Paige said Broncos love Noah Fant and may trade back to take him.

Well...
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe they gained an extra 2nd to trade for Rosen? .....just a thought

Comment

• Christian Wilkins at #20?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigSkyBronco View Post
                    If we get Haskins or Lock along with an extra O liner, D liner, or tight end I’ll consider the trade a win. If we gain a 2nd rounder and next years 3rd to take a cornerback this year, I’m not impressed...
                    I agree, but I dont see miami and wash not taking a qb. They are a mess
                    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
                      Guaranteed Haskins or Lock at 20.
                      It’ll be lock at 20 hell_way had to justify picking him and he’s still not listening to his coaches.

One has to wonder how Fangio or Flacco feels right now!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Assuming Fangio has a good mid round sleeper for ILB. Hanks maybe?

Comment

• Miami and Redskins picks are important. Either they take QBs and other talent falls, or we get a qb at 20 we might have taken at 10
                          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Overpay for qb talent... it wasn’t there this year...
                            Marcus Davenport trade from last year...
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• I mean yes, I would have been happy with Bush, but the fact is ILB is not a premium position anymore and this team has a lot of holes to fill. The draft value chart checks out. I’m ok with it right now. Let’s see what we do with the pics before we piss in our Cheerios. Remember, the Raiders and Giants already have pissed in there’s!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos65 View Post
                                Still don't like it, watch when we play the Steelers
                                The Steelers being a better team than the Broncos has nothing to do with Bush, or this years Draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X