Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Earlier today Woody Paige said Broncos love Noah Fant and may trade back to take him.

Well...
    that's essentially saying no to Haskins and Lock, which I think may be who we traded back for
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
      Watch, we trade back into the end of the first round this year and pay more than what we got trading out of 10
      Yep perhaps! I was one of the first to criticize the great John Elway but I hope more of you will start holding him
      Accountable!
      sigpic

Comment

• NFL draft has the worst suits you ever see .......... what are these kids thinking?
        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander
          You can't deny that compared to trades of late... teams have had to drastically OVERPAY to move up in the first round. If you compare the value that we got for this pick it is drastically less than what has been paid recently.

Maybe it'll work out.

That’s all I am saying is that if you do trade of the number 10 pick get their next years 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
            Assuming Fangio has a good mid round sleeper for ILB. Hanks maybe?
            Better be BLake Cashman. No better value in the 3rd-5th round
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• So it seems that unless someone trades up, one of Haskins or Lock will still be there at 20.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Would've been nice to see Wilkins drop to 20, but wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander
                  You can't deny that compared to trades of late... teams have had to drastically OVERPAY to move up in the first round. If you compare the value that we got for this pick it is drastically less than what has been paid recently.

Maybe it'll work out.

I like adding picks for depth... It works out as far as math goes as posted above... but compared to what market value is for these picks lately, we didn't do well.
                  The fact is that we got more pics than we came into the draft with. And if we hit home runs on those pics, NO ONE will care about not being OVERPAID.

Comment

• I hope we dont take Fant. Good player, but we NEED a young QB to be competitive in our brutal division
                    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Would've loved to get their 1st next year but not a terrible trade back. Hoping we are targeting Bradbury, Risner or Ford at 20. Not sext but we need offensive line help in the worst way.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Our pick is valued at 1300

The 20 is at 850. The 52 is 380..

That puts us at 70 points apart. All third round pics are between 110-180 in value ( ish). Devalue them a bit because it’s deferred to next year,,

And we got our value.., really can’t complain about the math,
                        Yes, checked the calculator and it says we got 36% more value than what we gave up. Can't argue with it, but the picks need to perform. Bush is a special kind of player
                        Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Again, you can only get what teams are offering. IF there is not interest in trade ups, you cant make people be interested.

Think about this too. Miami who is QB desperate just passed on every QB on the board as well. Maybe we ought to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                            That would be good as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAbronco24 View Post
                              I mean yes, I would have been happy with Bush, but the fact is ILB is not a premium position anymore and this team has a lot of holes to fill. The draft value chart checks out. I’m ok with it right now. Let’s see what we do with the pics before we piss in our Cheerios. Remember, the Raiders and Giants already have pissed in there’s!
                              Mack Wilson or Lee via trade are still 2 very good options....or even Brown in FA

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                Would love to get Cashman. Not the athletic freak that White or Bush are but could be as productive.

Comment

Working...
                                X