Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Denver avoids the ILB like the plague we haven’t had a great player there since Al Wilson.
    Could be that Lee is available too. I’m not ready to give up on Jewell either.. if we can get a good coverage ILB via trade or later in the draft we could be ok

Comment

• Redskins are gonna take a QB here, idiot Snyder is ruling the roost tonight. Well either a qb or huge reach
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Haskins is gone unless someone has locked Snyder in a closet and threw away the key.
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Haskins it is.

Comment

• Ok so now what lol ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              I got a great feeling, I love that Haskins and Lock are falling right back to us. With the extra 2nd tomorrow we have more options. If Lock falls even farther than we could even go after Fant and trade back up....I love it
              I would be way more Ok taking Lock there if that’s the case. Just glad we didn’t trade up for him. Feel like we have much more flexibility if Lock is a bust which is a decent possibility. But I could live with that pick now

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                if you aren't getting the value you want, then don't trade back. Bush wiukd have been a day 1 starter here. If we get Lock though, then that is a great move
                And if Denvers big board had 13 guys on it with day 1 grades and they were still guaranteed to get one of them plus a future 3rd and a 2nd this year. That would be a huge deal for us.

Comment

• lol @ Case Keenum
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• so much for Haskins coming here. But it's looking like Lock
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by IAbronco24 View Post
                      Could be that Lee is available too. I’m not ready to give up on Jewell either.. if we can get a good coverage ILB via trade or later in the draft we could be ok
                      Jewels is solid but he’s not a cover guy, we need a cover guy and Elway has continuously ignored this even with Bush starring him in the face but I guess the number 52 and a 3rd next year was more valuable.

Denver put Elway in such a pedestal and now he does what he wants with no one to answer to. He’s the only league owner in history who didn’t have to actually pay for his team!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IAbronco24 View Post
                        I would be way more Ok taking Lock there if that’s the case. Just glad we didn’t trade up for him. Feel like we have much more flexibility if Lock is a bust which is a decent possibility. But I could live with that pick now

Honestly I cannot live with any 1st round pick being a bust no way ...

Comment

• Now is the time Elway should pick up the phone and call the Cardinals and offer CHJ and pick 20 for Rosen and pick 33.
                          Denver Broncos
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks
                          Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Lock is ours at 20!! And we get an extra 2nd for a guy Elway probably was looking at 10

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                              Ok so now what lol ?
                              Heavy drinking until 20?

Comment

• Poor Haskins...

WA Redskins... where young hopeful QB careers go to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X