Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock at 20, let’s go John.

Comment

• I wouldn't rule out an offensive lineman or cornerback at #20 , but I think it's Fant, if he's there, or possibly Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        If Elway loved Lock he would've taken him at #10. If he picks him at #20 it shows me he wasn't excited about him in the first place. Will be shocked if we take him with our pick.
        Lock said he’d rather be a late pick on a good team....

Wish granted! ( if he’s picked )
        sigpic

Comment

• Taylor at 20?

Comment

If Elway loved Lock he would've taken him at #10. If he picks him at #20 it shows me he wasn't excited about him in the first place. Will be shocked if we take him with our pick.
            Don't agree. I see it as Elway reading the draft well after the 6th pick. Giants taking Jones at 6 changed a lot.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Somewhat agree. But then again at least now you’ve got insurance by being able to pick up a couple picks that could net you day 1 starters. Wish it was this years 3rd just because I like this draft and it could help us immediately.

Comment

• less pressure on elway taking a qb at 20 vs 10?

Comment

• What if we ended with Lock, Smith and Wilson after tomorrow??? That would legit, imo

Comment

Just because you love the 'Vette, that doesn't mean that you walk into the dealership and offer sticker price. You get the best deal you can......... always. It's possible that Elway played it exactly right.

Comment

• This trade down is head scratching....

We move down 10 spots.
                      Grab an extra 2nd and a 3rd next season...

1 - 1sts should have been our price no?

Comment

• If we get lock @ 20. Elway deserves some respect and credit to say the very least

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                          Don't agree. I see it as Elway reading the draft well after the 6th pick. Giants taking Jones at 6 changed a lot.
                          No man. If you think a guy is a franchise QB you take him. You don't risk him being taken in a trade back.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'm betting it's Greedy Williams. CB is another one of our big needs. Then we can trade CHJ and a second to move back into the first if we want/need to.

Comment

• Okay... mentally moving on from Haskins now..

I would not be upset with a top OL here. We desperately need it and Munchak would work wonders with however we pick.

Would not hate Noah Fant at 20. Best receiving TE in the draft hands down.

If it is Drew Lock... let's just say I would not prefer that situation.
                              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• This is a school in how to draft. Elway has come into his own as a GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X