• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titans may go Lock
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
      It's hard to complain if we take Lock at 20, many thought we would take him at 10. So we got a mid 2nd and future 3rd for free.
      I would love this move. Get a potential future QB along with another 2nd and a 3rd from next year. This would translate to a QB need being looked after, but allowing us to make another good pick this year alone. I'm totally good with this....if it happens.

If so, Elway would have properly assessed the QB market in the draft, and capitalized as a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
        If Elway loved Lock he would've taken him at #10. If he picks him at #20 it shows me he wasn't excited about him in the first place. Will be shocked if we take him with our pick.
        I don’t know, there were some clowns saying, before the draft, that the Cardinals should trade down with the idea of still taking Murray.

They better have multiple players that they like and expect to be available.
        You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy View Post
          I'm betting it's Greedy Williams. CB is another one of our big needs. Then we can trade CHJ and a second to move back into the first if we want/need to.
          I want greedy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
            This trade down is head scratching....

We move down 10 spots.
            Grab an extra 2nd and a 3rd next season...

1 - 1sts should have been our price no?
            You're not going to get 2 first for 1 first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
              This trade down is head scratching....

We move down 10 spots.
              Grab an extra 2nd and a 3rd next season...

1 - 1sts should have been our price no?
              I could be wrong but I think this years 2nd is equivalent value wise to next years 1st? I myself would have preferred next years 1st but I think there’s a lot of good guys that will be available at that pick this year in the 2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy View Post
                I'm betting it's Greedy Williams. CB is another one of our big needs. Then we can trade CHJ and a second to move back into the first if we want/need to.
                If we go CB, I don't think it would be Greedy, he's got questions about his willingness to tackle.

Comment

• Look at the rest of the board... it is in our favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                    No man. If you think a guy is a franchise QB you take him. You don't risk him being taken in a trade back.

It's really possible that Elway knows much more than we do, and didn't consider it a "risk" at all.

Comment

• Cleveland moving up?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                        Just because you love the 'Vette, that doesn't mean that you walk into the dealership and offer sticker price. You get the best deal you can......... always. It's possible that Elway played it exactly right.
                        Nice analogy. That could apply to Rosen as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                          titans may go Lock
                          Moving on from Mariotta already? He seems to have shown enough to build around.

Comment

• Giants take Dexter Lawrence.

Comment

• Titans are rumored to be selecting Lock. So much for a brilliant trade if we don't even get the guy who we were supposed to be getting pick value for
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Damn Lawrence gone
                                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X