Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    Moving on from Mariotta already? He seems to have shown enough to build around.
    yeah I doubt they're giving up on Mariotta
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Excellent decision, an extra 2nd this draft and a 3rd next year ... I like it. This draft is probably better in the 2nd - 4th rounds anyway. Might still be able to get Lock at 20?
      Bush was a good prospect but probably not what Fangio wanted ... I think he said he wasn't that high on either Devins.
      Got to wait longer now, I hope its worth while.
      sigpic

Comment

• Elway deserves a gold medal if he gets lock here st 20. I mean I could see him trading back to 12-15 to get lock but way back to 20 and still getting him

Comment

• I am getting a little.... Greedy?

No matter what we do with CHJ, you can't have enough top CB talent... Get Greedy

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            titans may go Lock
            Titans have Mariota and Tannenhill. That would be ballsy

Comment

• DL Dexter Lawrence
              342lbs holy crapzorz
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Titans are rumored to be selecting Lock. So much for a brilliant trade if we don't even get the guy who we were supposed to be getting pick value for
                Titans taking a QB with the draft in Tennessee, with Mariota in attendance? Ouch!

Comment

Titans are rumored to be selecting Lock. So much for a brilliant trade if we don't even get the guy who we were supposed to be getting pick value for
                  I dont buy this, I dont think they move on from Marriota already
                  Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                    Now is the time Elway should pick up the phone and call the Cardinals and offer CHJ and pick 20 for Rosen and pick 33.
                    Put the alcohol down..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                      I am getting a little.... Greedy?

No matter what we do with CHJ, you can't have enough top CB talent... Get Greedy
                      I haven't studied him but - if he's legit - I could see it
                      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Bradbury at 20

Comment

• Garrett Bradbury to the Vikings, exactly I predicted
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                            It's really possible that Elway knows much more than we do, and didn't consider it a "risk" at all.
                            Of course it’s a risk if he’s after one specific player.

He better have multiple players he likes that he’s confident about having at least one available, regardless of which one it is.
                            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• People need to pump the brakes on Fant. That guy has a HORRIBLE catch %. he drops like 1 in every 8 passes. He's got worse hands than DT. Look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                                If Elway loved Lock he would've taken him at #10. If he picks him at #20 it shows me he wasn't excited about him in the first place. Will be shocked if we take him with our pick.
                                Well, if Elway REALLY loved him he would have traded up as far is possible to take him. Right? Would you have supported that?

Comment

Working...
                                X