X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings take Bradbury.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      Titans are rumored to be selecting Lock. So much for a brilliant trade if we don't even get the guy who we were supposed to be getting pick value for
      If we can put a good team around Flacco who knows? AFC is weak, we somehow managed to play the Chiefs close both games with Case Keenum and a worse defense than we will have next year.

Comment

• Brad gone lol

Comment

• I would have liked Bradbury...but the Vikings have huge Oline needs...
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
            People need to pump the brakes on Fant. That guy has a HORRIBLE catch %. he drops like 1 in every 8 passes. He's got worse hands than DT. Look it up.
            +++

...... and I'm an Iowa fan.

Comment

Garrett Bradbury to the Vikings, exactly I predicted
              Damn, was hoping for an instant Paradis replacment.

Comment

Titans are rumored to be selecting Lock. So much for a brilliant trade if we don't even get the guy who we were supposed to be getting pick value for
                AGain, who said we were after lock? For all we know Elway may not even like him.

Comment

• Trade back again!

Comment

• Allbright predicted Titans could go Lock at 19. If they dont...
                    Denver Broncos
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks
                    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• We gonna get Lock . Not bad moving back and still getting him . Better then at 10. However Bush at 10 I'd of been happy

Comment

• I'm calling DK Metcalf or another receiver to the titans here
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Also if the titans take Lock.. let’s get on the horn for Mariotta. That dude has been held back like no one else and IMO has a ton of ability. Just need a team that will let him cut it loose

Comment

• Titans not going QB here

Comment

• No WRs gone yet...not surprising though. Expect a couple soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                                I'm calling DK Metcalf or another receiver to the titans here
                                This is my guess too

Comment

Working...
                                X