Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay trades up.

Comment

• Any chance we can get a good CB in the second?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Fant is a stud, he is 100x the receiver Green ever was or will be
        Green was the best receiving TE in his draft. His knock was he was too small to ever be a good blocker but he was considered a great threat on routes.

Hope I'm wrong and this guy becomes an injury less gronk just not excited atm.

Comment

• Noah Fant coming to an injury report near you.

How do we know? The Broncos just drafted him, that’s how.

He will be on IR in 5...4...3...2...
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
            Best player in the Draft. Elway is looking pretty good in this Draft.
            Really. Noah Fant was the best player in this draft?
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              What we can take from this is that we are 100% all in on Flacco this year. Like I thought, Elway wasn't lying when he said he felt Flacco was in his prime.
              That was my first reaction to the pick.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Iowa fan in here actually thinks Fant is better. Can't remember who it was.
                Fant can block, hes not great but who does well blocking DE's anyway. Fant is hands down the best receiving TE in this draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                  Wow. Should have been Lock.
                  Nope, it was a great thing that it wasn't. And now we see all along that the QB talk was all hype. Elway is in on Flacco this year which is a reasonable try, and all in next year to try to get a franchise QB.

Now we have a TE threat! Smart. Love this pick.

Now if only we can keep Elway from trading back into the first round for a QB...
                  To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

• Papa not gonna be happy
                    sigpic
                    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      how well does Fant block? Hockenson seemed to be the more complete TE
                      Fant is actually ok at blocking I think because TJ was an absolute beast in the run game Noah got more slack in that area than warranted. But no doubt Noah has a much higher ceiling as a receiving threat than Hock. I would have preferred Hock overall, but if I had the choice of Hock at 10 vs getting Noah and an extra 2nd and 3rd I love it

Comment

• This is the 3rd year in a row that Woody Paige has nailed our 1st round pick hours before the draft even started.

I think we need to disregard all other reporters next year.
                        Denver Broncos
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks
                        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Ugh, another stinking high round TE pick. Denver can't pick TEs, they waste picks every year on TEs. There isn't a better players in the first round?! Give me a break.

Comment

• anybody think we trade back into the first with both our 2's ?
                            GO BRONCO'S !!!!! :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                              This is the 3rd year in a row that Woody Paige has nailed our 1st round pick hours before the draft even started.

I think we need to disregard all other reporters next year.
                              Paige is hilarious.... because he's so annoying but still- Go Denver

Comment

• They are raving about the value Denver got at 20.... and now he is a mismatch nightmare,,,

I have become ok with this,, red zone threat, a TE that can catch and get open...

Not hock...but I’m good with the extra second rounder there..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X