Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Papa not gonna be happy
    Didn't he say that he bet half of a paycheck to somebody that we were going to draft Lock?
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      Didn't he say that he bet half of a paycheck to somebody that we were going to draft Lock?
      We still could

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        I hope we trade up with Seattle or LA to get ahead of NE to take Lock
        I don't. The time to take lock was at 10, and then trading up to get Lock negates all the value you would have had by just waiting at 20.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Van.Can.Fan View Post
          Taking him in my Fant asy league.
          Does Fanta make an orange crush flavor?
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Eagles take Andre Dillard. Good pick for them. Heir apparent for Jason Peters.

Comment

Ohhh that was a bad bet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                I hoping for the best from Fant but he reminds me of an Eric ebron. Athletically gifted but has some stone hands. 14% drop rate scares me by if they can find a way to fix that than he could be solid but teaching a guy to catch at this point will take some good coaching.
                He’s got way more athletic ability than Ebron IMO. I agree he does have some bust potential but most players do. I am ok with this pick especially considering the additional picks generated

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  I hope we trade up with Seattle or LA to get ahead of NE to take Lock
                  I agree. NE is laughing right now looking at Lock fall all the way to 32. Come on LAR.....If he doesnt go to LAC first????!!!!????
                  LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Does Fanta make an orange crush flavor?

Ok I love it now Fanta Fanta Orange Crush lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                      Fant’s on-field skill set is reminiscent of Aaron Hernandez.

Rotoworld
                      Just so long as its ONLY his on the field skill thats reminiscent. But really, how about a better comparison by Rotoworld.
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Imagine what Flacco is thinking right now. Not only did we not take a QB and undermine him like Balt did last year ........... but we reinforced him with a seam ripper like Fant.

I like it. Would have preferred TJ Hock a lugie ......... but he wasn't an option
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• We got the backup TE from Iowa in the first round! Yes, that actually happened.

Comment

Yes it was me,

Papa- PM me for my mailing address, please don't make check out to "zealander" I will have details

Comment

• Regarding Fant, it certainly wasn't something we were expecting, but if it's any indication of what Scangarello did with Kittle in SF, we've got a new legit offensive weapon. I recall Ear2dastreets saying Hockenson's stats were a result of teams game planning against Fant. Maybe other Iowa fans can confirm.

Comment

• So far the impression I'm getting is that Fant is an incredible athlete, but has consistent catching and blocking concerns.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X