No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not inconceivable that Lock drops to us at 41.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
      We got the backup TE from Iowa in the first round! Yes, that actually happened.
      He is the better receiver though, Fant will have the better statistical career

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Imagine what Flacco is thinking right now. Not only did we not take a QB and undermine him like Balt did last year ........... but we reinforced him with a seam ripper like Fant.

I like it. Would have preferred TJ Hock a lugie ......... but he wasn't an option
        I'm not sure rewarding our bridge/FA QBs will work out long term for us. Keenum last year was given Sutton, Hamilton, and Lindsay, and he did nothing with it. Flacco will have to prove a lot of people wrong. I hope he does, but we may look back later and wonder why we didn't take Lock.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

A backup that runs a 4.5....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            So far the impression I'm getting is that Fant is an incredible athlete, but has consistent catching and blocking concerns.
            Lack of focus causes the drops. His hands are actually above average. Has several insane catches on tape. Several boneheaded drops on tape. Blocking is average maybe slightly below. His teammates ability made him look worst that he probably is.

Mismatch though, what we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koopakidd View Post
              Regarding Fant, it certainly wasn't something we were expecting, but if it's any indication of what Scangarello did with Kittle in SF, we've got a new legit offensive weapon. I recall Ear2dastreets saying Hockenson's stats were a result of teams game planning against Fant. Maybe other Iowa fans can confirm.
              Are we taking Ear2dastreets analysis as gospel now? Warming up to the pick but that doesn't make me feel any better...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                Its not inconceivable that Lock drops to us at 41.
                Not happening. Chargers or *NE will take him

I hope im wrong
                LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• I do know some Raider Fans mad 😡 as hell with us picking Fant that makes me feel Good !!

Comment

He was actually the starter

Comment

• so we got
                      41 and 52 in 2nd round right?
                      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Like all non QB first rounders, there's a 50 % chance he's a bust.

Comment

• OL run happening
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• I wouldn't bet on taking Lock anymore. We passed on him not once, but twice now. He's not going to be on this team, not while other players that will be day 1 starters are still on the board.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Well the “starter” went number 7 so I guess that’s not saying much is it?

Comment

• I feel like I’m playing or watching dragon ball z with the music they were just playing..

Comment

Working...
                                X