Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raiders take RB Jacobs.

    Comment


    • Rb Jacobs to Raiders,, not bad,..
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Good, another Meh pick for the raiders.

        Comment


        • Raiders got a pretty good RB. Supposed to be the best one in this draft
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

          Comment


          • Makes sense with Marshawn Lynch retiring.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

            Comment


            • I think Chargers are in a win now mode. They likely will take an offensive lineman or go defense.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BeavisBronco View Post
                Why are some people so stuck on Lock? Next year is projected to be a much better QB year. Let's not stretch for a QB. I'm excited about Fant. Watching Kittle break down the film on Fant and Hockenson, we made out well with this pick, ESPECIALLY considering that we stock piled another 2nd this year and a 3rd next year. I'm stocked!
                Don’t question Not picking Lock. Heresy. I said Flacco is a bridge to 2020-2021 drafts and got flamed. People love them some Lock here. The NFL, meh, not so much judging by the draft...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SeNEBronco View Post
                  Don’t question Not picking Lock. Heresy. I said Flacco is a bridge to 2020-2021 drafts and got flamed. People love them some Lock here. The NFL, meh, not so much judging by the draft...
                  At this point, Lock may be a 2nd round draft pick.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

                  Comment


                  • I feel validated on Lock...

                    What the hell was everybody seeing in him?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      In the improbably chance they cut Derek Carr, I'd take him to run our WCO
                      If we hadn't traded for Flacco it would be a good chance, no way after trading for Joe though. Lock would probably sit for a year though anyways.
                      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                      Comment


                      • With all those high picks Gruden secured....you don’t build a solid team core with a RB...just saying
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                          I feel validated on Lock...

                          What the hell was everybody seeing in him?
                          that he wasn't Flacco. I don't blame them, I don't think all this trust in Flacco is warranted. I applaud Elway for at least supporting his pre-draft trade and decisions, and not forcing a QB controversy before Flacco even throws a pass here.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

                          Comment


                          • Good pick by the Raiders.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • im so tired.....day one takes way too long. 4 hours is just too long for one round. Make it 3 hours like a game would be.
                              LETS GO GET EM BOYS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BeavisBronco View Post
                                Why are some people so stuck on Lock? Next year is projected to be a much better QB year. Let's not stretch for a QB. I'm excited about Fant. Watching Kittle break down the film on Fant and Hockenson, we made out well with this pick, ESPECIALLY considering that we stock piled another 2nd this year and a 3rd next year. I'm stocked!
                                Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                                I feel validated on Lock...

                                What the hell was everybody seeing in him?
                                . Exactly

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X